Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Moltres or Articuno
Hello everyone, i got a Deoxys japanese lvl 91, and i wouldlike to trade it for Moltres or Articuno, legits one please. I don't care about stats or natures, if they come from HG or SS i am fine with it i just want to fill my pokedex ! Thanks !
if it is just to fill up the pokedex, could you give it back right after? I have both, but I'd honestly like to keep them and I'm not interested in the deoxys.
well if you can help me filling the pokedex, i will not say no !
ok good! my friend code's on the left, register me and we can start!
well i added you, and i am online :D

PS: i took the opportunity to get some evolution i needed :D

EDIt; do you have zapdos aswell for my dex ?

EDIT 2: thank for the free phione !
sorry about that, they were both in my battle box so i have to take them out lol
(Mar 29, 2016, 03:54 PM)beakonizer Wrote: sorry about that, they were both in my battle box so i have to take them out lol
Can you trade back Moltres and Zapdos?
(Mar 29, 2016, 04:05 PM)carliquin Wrote:
(Mar 29, 2016, 03:54 PM)beakonizer Wrote: sorry about that, they were both in my battle box so i have to take them out lol
?
(Mar 29, 2016, 04:07 PM)beakonizer Wrote:
(Mar 29, 2016, 04:05 PM)carliquin Wrote:
?
Sorry, I mean if you can trade Moltres and Zapdos with me so that I can register them in the pokedex and then trade them back Smile
oh, sorry i didn 't see the message about zapdos! yes, i have one, can we do another trade and trade back?

PS: no problem, was masuda methoding for shiny phione a while back, and i had a lot of leftovers