Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Can anyone make me this pokemon please?
Im looking for a greninja with this characteristics

Pokemon: Greninja
Ball: Poke Ball
Nickname: Greninja
Level: 100
OT: Ash
shiny: Yes
Ability: Battle Bond
IVs: 31 all
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 Spa / 252 Spe
Moves:
-Water Shuriken
-Hydro Pump
-Dark Pulse
-Ice Beam
Nature: Timid
Item: Choice Specs

Can anyone make me one?
I have some BR shiny pokemons to offer!

Thanks!
Blader!
Battle Bond Greninja can't be caught in a Moon Ball and it's OT is always Ash. If someone genned it like this, it will be untradable in the system and unusable online.
(Jan 7, 2017, 10:59 AM)Haruna Wrote: Battle Bond Greninja can't be caught in a Moon Ball and it's OT is always Ash. If someone genned it like this, it will be untradable in the system and unusable online.

I can give it a go although I don't know if it will be possible to traded since it will be a shiny because i dont know if the greninja is shiny lock or not.
(Jan 7, 2017, 11:10 AM)Athral_Burn Wrote: I can give it a go although I don't know if it will be possible to traded since it will be a shiny because i dont know if the greninja is shiny lock or not.

if you can try please!
what you want in return?
(Jan 7, 2017, 11:13 AM)BladerZX Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2017, 11:10 AM)Athral_Burn Wrote: I can give it a go although I don't know if it will be possible to traded since it will be a shiny because i dont know if the greninja is shiny lock or not.

if you can try please!
what you want in return?
Any pokemon you dont want is ok. Magikarp <--- Kappa

if you can try please!
what you want in return?

sadly it's not allowing me to gen one that is shiny since its not recognizable in the mystery gift data based so I think its not going to be able to be trade but I can make it have everything else
(Jan 7, 2017, 11:25 AM)Athral_Burn Wrote:

if you can try please!
what you want in return?

sadly it's not allowing me to gen one that is shiny since its not recognizable in the mystery gift data based so I think its not going to be able to be trade but I can make it have everything else

Sure non shiny then ! Thanks
(Jan 7, 2017, 11:25 AM)Athral_Burn Wrote:

if you can try please!
what you want in return?

Can u make a powersave marshadow? Omg! I would love to have one can u try please?
sorry if I'm being annoying
Lol dude calm down. He's already helping you
O