Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] DreamB Pokemon [SUN/MOON]
@evilcackles I see Blush I'm mainly looking for DB Gastly, so if you happen to have it, I can send you my updated list for you to look through Blush
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Aug 17, 2017, 02:05 AM)PerchPond Wrote: @evilcackles I see Blush I'm mainly looking for DB Gastly, so if you happen to have it, I can send you my updated list for you to look through Blush

I'm about to sleep, but I do have DreamB Gastly!  Heart Just go ahead & PM me (or post here in a reply, whichever) an updated list & I'll look @ it as soon as I'm awake  Blush
(Aug 17, 2017, 02:38 AM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Aug 17, 2017, 02:05 AM)PerchPond Wrote: @evilcackles I see Blush I'm mainly looking for DB Gastly, so if you happen to have it, I can send you my updated list for you to look through Blush

I'm about to sleep, but I do have DreamB Gastly!  Heart Just go ahead & PM me (or post here in a reply, whichever) an updated list & I'll look @ it as soon as I'm awake  Blush
Awesome, I'll do that Blush
i'm interested in the geodude. i have a HA tangela in a dream ball if you're interested
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Aug 17, 2017, 06:33 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote: i'm interested in the geodude. i have a HA tangela in a dream ball if you're interested

@TheWildShannon Like I said in my last reply I already have DBHA Tangela (my main post isn't currently up to date on 'what I have' & won't be updated yet because I'm trying to finish up trades so I can then work on my official spreadsheet) but I can either just breed the Geodude for you or I'd be very interested in the LoveB HA Pyukumuku you mentioned in your other thread!  Heart 

Does that sound fair? HA Alola Geodude (I can try & get it in a DreamB if you'd like because I have a Geodude in a DreamB now) for LoveB HA Pyukumuku?
Im not sure if anyonr would be interested, but today I recieved a parasect in a DB, and bred it. I now have a paras in a DB

Paras

Agility
rototiller
leech seed
metal claw

ability is Dry skin

I do not know much more then that
@bambam081890 I'm interested, what are you interested in return? Smile
Im interested in HA. Just make me any offer, Im not that picky
(Aug 17, 2017, 04:00 PM)bambam081890 Wrote: Im interested in HA. Just make me any offer, Im not that picky
@bambam081890 Would HA female Nidoran in Dive Ball interest you?
(Aug 17, 2017, 04:06 PM)PerchPond Wrote:
(Aug 17, 2017, 04:00 PM)bambam081890 Wrote: Im interested in HA. Just make me any offer, Im not that picky
@bambam081890 Would HA female Nidoran in Dive Ball interest you?

Yes That will work