Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] HA Gen VII Starters!
I recently returned to the Pokemon world to find my pokebank empty and am beginning the process of building my stock up again. I guess the gen VII starters had their HA's released while I was away, so I thought that'd be the best place to start. I don't have much to trade other than the few breedjects and HA 'mons that were saved, but I can probably whip up something for you. Thanks in advance!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Tagging @0kamii @Tenebris_Kane and @Black Waterfall as they are my Guildmates and the likeliest to have them available!

I seem to have all starters available!
I haven't claimed mine yet from the deliveryman, to be honest I haven't claimed my marshadow or Ash Pikachu, the poor deliveryman keeps travelling to every Pokémon center after me  Tongue

I can claim them now if you need me to but it seems Pwimawh_Kiogah beat me to it if you want to trade with them

I am at the ready

Kyogre-primal
(Apr 1, 2018, 12:13 PM)Pwimawh_Kiogah Wrote: I am at the ready

[Image: kyogre-primal.png]

Alrighty, I'lll add your FC and jump on the Plaza. Did you want something specific in return? Like I said I don't really have much, but if there's something you want bred I can certainly get it for you

Hmm... maybe anything!
(Apr 1, 2018, 12:12 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I haven't claimed mine yet from the deliveryman, to be honest I haven't claimed my marshadow or Ash Pikachu, the poor deliveryman keeps travelling to every Pokémon center after me  Tongue

I can claim them now if you need me to but it seems Pwimawh_Kiogah beat me to it if you want to trade with them

Lol, ain't that somethin! That's alright man, thanks for the offer tho!

(Apr 1, 2018, 12:17 PM)Pwimawh_Kiogah Wrote: Hmm... maybe anything!

Wow, alright then! Thanks a lot man!

Yw

Kyogre-primal