Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

League of Legends
(Dec 4, 2014, 07:29 PM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: I was D5 last season and decayed down to Plat 5, I wasn't fast enough getting back to Diamond and so had to settle with another Plat border, but I'm not too fussed really :P

My name is Doge and I'm on Euw, if anyone would like to add me, but make sure to PM me beforehand because I get lots of random adds due to my username and will just decline you without you telling me before :P

I actually ended up on Protatomonster for one of my Yasuo plays, if you're interested, which is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uToJE-TKD8 - Skip to 1:45 for my play Smile

I keep adding you, but you keep declining Sad Im moneydix, trying to add you to the ranked jflynn ranked team Smile Your yasuo play was sick !
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix
Hey guys! My name on League is MuffinButton9000, and I play adc on the NA server. Gold I at the moment. I started playing in April of 2010, on the Kennen patch.
EDIT: Name is now Ruukasu, I had to dump my IP somewhere. xD
(Dec 9, 2014, 08:49 PM)Levi15791 Wrote: I keep adding you, but you keep declining Sad Im moneydix, trying to add you to the ranked jflynn ranked team Smile Your yasuo play was sick !

I haven't actually been on because I'm waiting to buy a new computer desk before I can actually play :P
So don't worry I haven't been declining you, but I'll make sure to go on when I'm home in a bit and accept you Smile
Well I finally finished my placements after starting 3-0, I lose the next 7 in which 6 of those games I had at least 1 flamer to ruin it for everyone. I'm glad I'm not in Bronze and am in Silver IV.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I don't play as often as I'd like to, but I've been playing more and more recently over the holidays.

I actually quit League of Legends for World of Warcraft because I got really mad over one game and didn't touch it for a long time.

I LOVE watching LCS though. I was a big fan of TSM before all of the roster swaps. Now I'm a big Alliance and Curse fan. I really liked LMQ too, their original roster.

My ign is Xionyus on NA.
My nick is TSI Bullet and i play on EUW. I am currently Gold V because i am not playing ranked and i am always inactive ( in the begin of the season i was close to Platinum ).
My roles are ADC , MID and Jungler.
Add me :D
i'm evilsabre on EUW just got Gold 4 again if anyone wants to play just message me i'm a support main btw :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
added.
Yesterday night had the two most cringe worthy game, in one a Garen griefed our team, and the other the Warwick just fed too much, one disconnected and a TF who gave up instantly.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Evyii don't worry at least you don't have to play with silvers in soloq but play vs plats and diamonds in team ranked i mean seriously its the most depressing thing ever when you can't climb higher than high silver/low gold in solo q but regularly win lane vs high plats in team Sad
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them