Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

League of Legends
(Feb 11, 2015, 09:38 AM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Feb 11, 2015, 08:48 AM)evilsabre Wrote: ....urgot considered good please washer tell me your joking XD

incidentally i think my best KDA is prob around 20-30 i hit that area pretty often since i main sona since she gets assists so easily and if i only die once that norm means a kda of over 10 atleast

Urgot is the best champ. With a 40% win rate he is he best of any champ.

actually he has a 43% win rate elise is better with 42% :P

edit: elise can also be played in jungle top or support viably :P (all 3 have appeared in lcs at some point)
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
I just go with ADCs, Supports and Jungles most of the times. Amumu jungle FTW!
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

What is it with EU teams being horrifically inconsistent.....
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Except maybe SK Kappa, Fnatic will give them a match though Kappa What I'm most excited about is TSM vs CLG on Sunday :D

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Oh Yeah Kappa The other day I got a game with a KDA of 40. 34/3/18 with Warwick jungle Kappa

DJ sona is out i'm in heaven atm :D
Evilsabre
(Feb 25, 2015, 12:33 PM)evilsabre Wrote: DJ sona is out i'm in heaven atm :D

DROP THE BASS
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
someone play on OCE with me? ;___;
ADC and Support are my best roles w/ my mains being; Jinx (bae), Graves, Corki, Leona, Janna and Sona... and sometimes some Cait or Nami when I get bored.
I'm unranked and probably will be for a while yet.
And yeh.
Summoner Name; Chikn Nugz

[Image: Jinx_png_by_serranista-d760jm6.png]
If anyone's OCE and wants to play add me.
IGN: weather report

I only started playing at the end of last season, and i'm only silver 3. So don't expect me to be good ahaha. I play fill, but prefer ADC/jng in normals and sup in ranked.
Lets revive this thread! We have 3 of us in a ranked team in the EUW server. Hit me up to fill the roster out and hopefully we can hit ranked soon!
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix