Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

League of Legends
The sad thing is win a tournament beating a full diamond team and didn't win vs silver/gold elo team in ranked for become gold in time xD
W0RSTN1TM3R
NA server
So I feel like I'll be up for playing with people soon, it's just I don't like being underleveled so I want to reach level 30 before March. Currently at 20 on both, grinding a lot on LAN currently.
Summoner Name: Evyii (LAN), EvyiiTraveller (NA)

Edit: Really excited for the Ultimate DJ Sona skin Smile since she is one of my favorite mains. and if I could get any help with masteries and runes I'd love the help Heart
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Summoner Name: xRabino
Server: Brazil DansGame
Lanes: all of them but i love Jungle
Champions: Hecarim, Sona, Varus, Talon kappa
Summoner name: alstod
On the NA server
I try to be able to play any role, but I main jungle.

Edit: I finished S4 in silver, and I belonged there. I'm not very good.
Last weekend I spectated a friend play as Katarina mid and goodness was that game broken. At the end he got a KDA of 44/4/16 and got 2 Pentakills throughout the game Kappa

Well to my point I'd like to know what has everybody's best game been like? KDA?
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Feb 11, 2015, 08:00 AM)Evyii Wrote: Last weekend I spectated a friend play as Katarina mid and goodness was that game broken. At the end he got a KDA of 44/4/16 and got 2 Pentakills throughout the game Kappa

Well to my point I'd like to know what has everybody's best game been like? KDA?

After going on tilt for 2 months, I've finally gotten my act together after taking a long break. Trying to pick up Urgot because he's best champ. Usually have a pretty even KD ratio and a KDA of about 2.5-4 usually. Main problem is I can't CS for my life.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
....urgot considered good please washer tell me your joking XD

incidentally i think my best KDA is prob around 20-30 i hit that area pretty often since i main sona since she gets assists so easily and if i only die once that norm means a kda of over 10 atleast
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Feb 11, 2015, 08:48 AM)evilsabre Wrote: ....urgot considered good please washer tell me your joking XD

incidentally i think my best KDA is prob around 20-30 i hit that area pretty often since i main sona since she gets assists so easily and if i only die once that norm means a kda of over 10 atleast

Urgot is the best champ. With a 40% win rate he is he best of any champ.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX