Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking For: 6 IV Ditto In Exchange For A Shiny Lv. 100 6 IV Lugia
Im looking to start breeding for competitive battles and I think a 6 IV Ditto would help temendously. I have a 6 IV Shiny Lugia that had Pokerus that I dont mind giving away on Pokemon Omega Ruby. I got it through wonder trade so I dont know for sure if it is fake but it possibly is. As for the Ditto, I dont mind if it is fake or not.
(Apr 5, 2018, 12:13 PM)Avii Wrote: Im looking to start breeding for competitive battles and I think a 6 IV Ditto would help temendously. I have a 6 IV Shiny Lugia that had Pokerus that I dont mind giving away on Pokemon Omega Ruby. I got it through wonder trade so I dont know for sure if it is fake but it possibly is. As for the Ditto, I dont mind if it is fake or not.

OOPS, I MESSED UP.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Thank you @Dova for the clarification. I was going to breed a competitive Gallade but if it wouldnt be legal then it would be pointless. Thanks again!
@Avii @Dova

When breeding no data from parents is passed to the newly born Pokémon that is traceable back to the parents. As Unit501 explains Here This means that even if you are using a 6IV ditto you will have no problems with the children being illegal and they will appear to be normal in every way leaving no evidence of rule breaking, hacking etc.

Also, although I am not sure about Gen 6 in Gen 7 it is possible to get 6IV ditto's but unfortunately it is very hard to do so at least in Gen 7 6IV ditto's can be legal (although most are probably hacked)

@Avii That is not true. Breeding with a 6IV Ditto produces perfectly legitimate and legal Pokemon. I believe Dova was misinformed.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Apr 5, 2018, 12:25 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Apr 5, 2018, 12:13 PM)Avii Wrote: Im looking to start breeding for competitive battles and I think a 6 IV Ditto would help temendously. I have a 6 IV Shiny Lugia that had Pokerus that I dont mind giving away on Pokemon Omega Ruby. I got it through wonder trade so I dont know for sure if it is fake but it possibly is. As for the Ditto, I dont mind if it is fake or not.

@Avii Hi, Welcome to PokemonForever!
I just wanted to point out that, last time I checked, neither Pokemon were legal (The 6iv Lugia or 6iv Ditto). Therefore you cant get "legal" competitive Pokemon from a six IV Ditto. While you could have @moo311 make you one, a real 6iv Ditto is impossible. Just a heads up.

Edit: Mustve missed last sentence, sorry.

not true, i have a 6 IV ditto and i used it for a shiny froakie, and it was legal
@Dova A shiny 6IV Lugia and a 6IV Ditto are both possible to obtain legally; although they'd both more than likely require RNG abuse unless you just have absolute insane luck
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
Damn, I think I fruited up. Sorry for the misinformation @Avii I couldve sworn Id been told that multiple times but I still should've double checked.

Though if the Ditto is hacked wouldnt its off spring be illeagle?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
i have 1 lol and from what ive seen all have gone online if they were illegal would they not be able to go online at all?
(Apr 5, 2018, 07:51 PM)Dova Wrote: Damn, I think I fruited up. Sorry for the misinformation @Avii I couldve sworn Id been told that multiple times but I still should've double checked.

Though if the Ditto is hacked wouldnt its off spring be illeagle?
@Dova 

As I said previously, although it was badly worded, When breeding the children innherit things like IV's from the parents but there is no information of the parents other than these values meaning it is impossible to tell what the parents were or what the IV's, natures etc of the parents were meaning that the offspring is fully legal in game code no matter whether it is a hacked Ditto or not.

Only guesswork is possible when you try to figure out the parents as it could be both of the same species or a ditto and the IV's of the parents could be as bad as one with 2 best IV's and one with 1 best IV breeding to create a 6IV offspring. (this is possible as without destiny knot 3 of the 6 IV values will be inherited randomly from the parents and this just means you are incredibly lucky that the 3 random values were 31 while it also took the best IV's from either parent)