Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for starters: Scorbunny and Grookey
Hey guys, I am new to site and kind of pokemon as well. I dont know about all these acronyms, and breeding stuff tho it seems cool. 
I am however looking for a Scorbunny and Grookey to get the starters I dont have. 
I can trade Shield pokemon or pay if someone would sell em ( hope this isnt against the rules).
let me know if anyone can help.

*may be looking for Sword exclusive trades  down the road if I feel comfortable with my experience.

THANKS!
hey Friend, welcome to the forums. I'll be happy to give you a scorbunny and grookey with no need for reparations (I don't think people on this forum really "sell" stuff, but I've been out of the loop for a long time),though any mons you have left over from breeding with egg moves or hidden abilities are always cool! Send me a Message and we can find a time to set up the trade. Smile

Also if you are looking for help to complete your pokedex then you should look on this thread.
If anybody tries to sell you a Pokemon, don't do it. There's a ton of people here that will get what you want for free.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades