Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking to join a sensible trading community
I am new here and generally not much of a forum user.  I'm looking to join a sensible Pokémon trading community.

When gen five came out I traded heavily over on Reddit.  Things went well there for a while.  When Japan finally got a female hidden ability Eevee I through a bunch of legendary Pokémon into the GTS until I pulled one and populated Reddit's trading community.  I built up to a full living dex.

As time passed the moderators there instituted more and more rules.  I wasn't trading frequently enough to keep up with the rules.  Each time I went to trade something with my post didn't match a new rule and would be taken down and need to be amended.  The trading community split into multiple groups.  I can trade old legendaries in group A since I cannot remember if I got them through a Reddit trade or a GTS trade, but there I cannot ask for specific stats ...

Overall, it became too bothersome to keep up with.  Then I saw a thejwittz youtube video suggesting this site.  I bookmarked it and have been intending to join for a while.  Here I am now.  I have a few shiny Pokémon that were either hatched while IV breeding with not quite the right stats, or ones that I ran across while EV training.

I have a living dex, many hidden abilities, and a hand-full of decent egg moves.  Hopefully, I will be able to offer some benefit to the community here.
Well Brock,

Welcome to the community and I'd be happy to trade with you. You sound like an experienced trainer so you may not need help but if you do I'll be there for you. I am gonna send you a friend request.

A

B

Cya
Thank you, Swimmingpenguin791.

Question about how things work here - is there a dedicated post for people currently IV or Shiny breeding where they can offer a mass trade of the ones that are not quite what the trainer is looking for? I'll probably be breeding more for my Sheer Force Totodile this afternoon with the egg move Dragon Dance. Getting 5 stats on that will mean I'll have plenty extras that are not quite what I need and if tat can help someone either jump-start their breeding or fill out their Dex al the better.
(Dec 5, 2015, 10:01 AM)Kalraldun Wrote: Thank you, Swimmingpenguin791.

Question about how things work here - is there a dedicated post for people currently IV or Shiny breeding where they can offer a mass trade of the ones that are not quite what the trainer is looking for?  I'll probably be breeding more for my Sheer Force Totodile this afternoon with the egg move Dragon Dance.  Getting 5 stats on that will mean I'll have plenty extras that are not quite what I need and if tat can help someone either jump-start their breeding or fill out their Dex al the better.

I have some spiritombs and adamant absols if you want to trade
(Dec 5, 2015, 10:15 AM)AceTrainerSam Wrote: I have some spiritombs and adamant absols if you want to trade

Sure, I could use an Absol breeding start.
(Dec 5, 2015, 10:01 AM)Kalraldun Wrote: Thank you, Swimmingpenguin791.

Question about how things work here - is there a dedicated post for people currently IV or Shiny breeding where they can offer a mass trade of the ones that are not quite what the trainer is looking for?  I'll probably be breeding more for my Sheer Force Totodile this afternoon with the egg move Dragon Dance.  Getting 5 stats on that will mean I'll have plenty extras that are not quite what I need and if tat can help someone either jump-start their breeding or fill out their Dex al the better.
Welcome! (: 
There is no "The One and Only Thread" for mass trading... you can read all the important stuff HERE and visit THIS SECTION to let (more or less) all your dreams come true! 
There are some threads open you may visit all the time.
I wish you a good time! 
I'll give you a caterpie for an arceus
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Dec 5, 2015, 03:31 PM)squeab Wrote: I'll give you a caterpie for an arceus

Well that hardly seems fair. I'd feel bad if I didn't give you a Volcanion on top of that.
(Dec 5, 2015, 03:53 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2015, 03:31 PM)squeab Wrote: I'll give you a caterpie for an arceus

Well that hardly seems fair. I'd feel bad if I didn't give you a Volcanion on top of that.

Well he's new here so I thought I'd go easy on him
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
welcome to the site bruv, as you can see there many people here that make extremely fair trade such as Squeab.
My advice is to stay away from PK and Eckley since they ruin everything.
with love ShinyEevee Smile
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon