Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Lots of disconnects on battle spot?
I'm getting really sick of people disconnecting right as I'm about to win on battle spot. I'd say about 60-70 percent of people I beat disconnect, and the most infuriating part is sometimes I don't get the win for the match. Has this been happening to anybody else frequently?
Yes. People RQ as soon as you para hax their Terrakion.
In honest you shouldn't really complain all too much about anonymous peope who dc too much in their battles if they reward you the win. In fact people who dc rather help their opponents ladder higher and just have more times for battles. That's vitually how I see it.
(Feb 19, 2015, 03:23 PM)Black117 Wrote: In honest you shouldn't really complain all too much about anonymous peope who dc too much in their battles if they reward you the win. In fact people who dc rather help their opponents ladder higher and just have more times for battles. That's vitually how I see it.

True
(Feb 19, 2015, 03:23 PM)Black117 Wrote: In honest you shouldn't really complain all too much about anonymous peope who dc too much in their battles if they reward you the win. In fact people who dc rather help their opponents ladder higher and just have more times for battles. That's vitually how I see it.

Be honest. You would rather have the feeling of actually earning the win knowing you did better than them compared to sitting through their gimmicks and once they fail have them DC so you don't get the win instant like you would have. Its a waste of time battling someone who is going to act childish about it.
Honestly to assume that they're always salty or crying is silly. If they know they won't win, whats the point of playing it out? THAT would be a waste of time. So they might as well DC/Forfeit. Sometimes they DC over forfeit because they're done playing for now. It's not as if they cheat you out of a win. No point in playing a salty stall match or playing out a match I'll know I win due to match up.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.