Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

MM's Event/Shinies Trade Shop~ [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]
ready 2 trade
lemme connect 2 my internet Heart
I want to reserve the Shiny Chespin pls.
I can give you this:

Japanese Shiny Slowbro (Japanese name):
-Level 37
-Male

A common Goodra:
-Level 61
-Male

An English Bibarel with Pokérus:
-Level 28
-Female

An Egg:
-I don't know what is inside, I think is a Tepig but I forgot. Maybe there is something interesting.

I don't know why I put the Goodra, the Bibarel and the Egg if you are going to choose the Slowbro but it doesn't matter.
All of them have the blue pentagon.
My IGN is Dani-gamer (not very original, I know)
My Friend Code is 5000-3563-8835
(Sep 12, 2016, 01:58 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 01:40 PM)Pr0fess0r Wrote: Would you want to trade your shiny mew for a shiny Cresselia?
@Pr0fess0r 
Could i ask for more information on the Cresselia, because Mew is 6IV ^^?

It's a spanish Cresselia. It has a bashful nature and a levitate ability. I can give you its stats, however i do not know how to find its IV's. If you could tell me how to find them, then I can tell you what they are. Smile
HP:195
Attack:86
Defense:129
SP.ATK:96
SP.DEF:151
SPEED:106
I don't know how this thing works.
I put the Pokemon in the GTS or I wait for a trade?
If is by trading I'm connected now. Pls, I need that Chespin.
Thanks so much
I am still interested in Mewtwo and Pinsir
Ill give a shiny 
areodactyl
Raichu
Galvantula Named Aragog
Excadrill

:D
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:11 PM)Wiggo Wrote: I want to reserve the Shiny Chespin pls.
I can give you this:

Japanese Shiny Slowbro (Japanese name):
-Level 37
-Male

A common Goodra:
-Level 61
-Male

An English Bibarel with Pokérus:
-Level 28
-Female

An Egg:
-I don't know what is inside, I think is a Tepig but I forgot. Maybe there is something interesting.

I don't know why I put the Goodra, the Bibarel and the Egg if you are going to choose the Slowbro but it doesn't matter.
All of them have the blue pentagon.
My IGN is Dani-gamer (not very original, I know)
My Friend Code is 5000-3563-8835
Oh is the Chespin still up, silly me. My apologies I just traded it away to an AuSLove viewer about half an hour ago, I'm so very sorry for the inconvenience.
@Wiggo 
+1 rep for your time ^^
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:12 PM)Pr0fess0r Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 01:40 PM)Pr0fess0r Wrote: Would you want to trade your shiny mew for a shiny Cresselia?
@Pr0fess0r 

It's a spanish Cresselia. It has a bashful nature and a levitate ability. I can give you its stats, however i do not know how to find its IV's. If you could tell me how to find them, then I can tell you what they are. Smile
Well since you've already given me the stats, I just need it's level and i'l be able to input everything into an IV Calculator :D
It's ok, don't worry
I think Ifound the IV's. Unfortunatly it only had 3 IV's. However, I found that my shiny Latias has perfect IV's if you would like that instead. If you still want the Cresselia what would work for a trade?
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:38 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 02:12 PM)Pr0fess0r Wrote:
@Pr0fess0r 

Well since you've already given me the stats, I just need it's level and i'l be able to input everything into an IV Calculator :D

It is level 50.