Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Mario Kart 7/8
I know that there are a ton of mario kart fans out there so i figured I'd set a thread up for it. Go nuts talking about and Happy Racing :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Yoo MK7 is the bomb imo, I've played it a ton and absolutely love it! I've only ever played the GC/Wii versions but handheld racing is so nice, I think!
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
Hey guys! I'm a huge fan of MK8! Racing online and time trials. I've always wanted a world record on a track and I believe one day I will get one. Whether its today or ten years from now I'm not sure. I only have about 6K VR I'm WW races but I play it often! So if you wanna play with me my NNID is mitchmaster24. I also play other games but that's not in this thread. Also if you're a beginner or aren't very good at the game I can give you some help! I normally onlynplaynon Fridays and Saturdays because where my WiiU is setup the internet is bad and I have to play it at my other house sometimes. Anyways have fun racing and don't get rekt! tjfRekt
i personally like MK8 the best. a lot of the really pro players like MKWii the best, but I think it's overrated. people need to accept change, man.
(Nov 2, 2014, 07:02 AM)Peppermint Wrote: i personally like MK8 the best. a lot of the really pro players like MKWii the best, but I think it's overrated. people need to accept change, man.

MKWII was my favorite game of all time but I like MK8! A lot of people are getting bored of it tho. Luckily the DLC will change that
I think I might get MK8 after all the DLC comes out, I kinda want to play as Isabelle riding on the Master Cycle.  :D (Also this picture is hilarious! :P )
[Image: tumblr_nazrv9sc2i1th5v86o1_500.jpg]  
(Nov 2, 2014, 02:28 PM)zenophobia Wrote: I think I might get MK8 after all the DLC comes out, I kinda want to play as Isabelle riding on the Master Cycle.  :D (Also this picture is hilarious! :P )
[Image: tumblr_nazrv9sc2i1th5v86o1_500.jpg]  

LOL!! im so excited for the DLC the packs were a great price im excited to have new tracks to race on, excitebike track is so nice :D
I preordered the DLC was I heard about it. I can't wait to play as Luigi on the Master Cycle. Imagine that death stare on an awesome cycle, it will be so Intense!!
Just got MK8 and it's really good so far
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Nov 2, 2014, 07:02 AM)Peppermint Wrote: i personally like MK8 the best. a lot of the really pro players like MKWii the best, but I think it's overrated. people need to accept change, man.

Bruh. MkWii is so heavily luck-based. I was so glad to stop playing it when MK7 came out.

I played the heck out of MK7 in the first few months it was out. My VR is somewhere over 15000. Althougb I have to blame this one Youtuber who held a tournament that got me into playing Mario Kart hardcore with some new friends. But I'd hate to talk about what caused it...it's a terrible story...