Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

My dying will
Hey, here's a link to my new teambuilding video. Hope you enjoy! Heart
(Sep 30, 2015, 02:43 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Hey, here's a link to my new teambuilding video. Hope you enjoy! Heart

Wow, this is such an amazing team PK!
(Sep 30, 2015, 02:45 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Sep 30, 2015, 02:43 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Hey, here's a link to my new teambuilding video. Hope you enjoy! Heart

Wow, this is such an amazing team PK!

Thanks man! I've been working on it for weeks now!

Look, kid. I'm sick of these weak teams. I'm gonna be straight up with you: The teams bad. You straight up lose to any basic chalk team. How do you handle genies? Kang? Heatran? Amoonguss, even? Go back to the drawing board and STAY there.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.

You know what would make this time better? If you left. Kappa
A legend fallen from grace.
(Sep 30, 2015, 03:01 PM)Unit501 Wrote: You know what would make this time better? If you left. Kappa

Well that doesn't make any sense, I mean the team is good enough to win by random selections, but having a player to make choices is certainly helpful.

(Sep 30, 2015, 03:01 PM)Rogue Wrote: Look, kid. I'm sick of these weak teams. I'm gonna be straight up with you: The teams bad. You straight up lose to any basic chalk team. How do you handle genies? Kang? Heatran? Amoonguss, even? Go back to the drawing board and STAY there.

Are you kidding?
This team is going places!
I'm never giving up on it!
(Sep 30, 2015, 03:29 PM)naitre Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

I can only assume that this gif represents how annoyed you must feel with yourself that you never noticed how much you loved me before.

It's ok, naitre, we all make mistakes! Heart
This thread was a mistake. Unfortunately for all of you I don't learn from my mistakes
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Sep 30, 2015, 05:46 PM)squeab Wrote: This thread was a mistake. Unfortunately for all of you I don't learn from my mistakes

But the question is who is the fool? The fool or the followers the follow the fool?
A legend fallen from grace.
(Sep 30, 2015, 03:01 PM)Rogue Wrote:

Look, kid. I'm sick of these weak teams. I'm gonna be straight up with you: The teams bad. You straight up lose to any basic chalk team. How do you handle genies? Kang? Heatran? Amoonguss, even? Go back to the drawing board and STAY there.

Dang rogue why do u have to be so harsh on that team its pretty good Kappa
The Resident Duelist of PokemonForever    

VGC enthusiast!
                                                                                   The Yugi Moto of pokemon