Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello, just looking to make some friends!
Smile 
Hello everyone my name is Jesse I'm 24, I've been playing pokemon since the original blue and red version, and I still love pokemon! Hahaha. :D
Hey man, nice to meet you! You shouldn't have any problem making friends here! Also, if you got a minute, check out our Discord server (you can get into the server by clicking the button to the right if you're on desktop).
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Thanks, I'm currently on my smartphone so I had to download an app, not sure how to use this though.
@FutureJess69 , welcome to Pokemon Forever!!!!! Smile

Don't worry, most of us here are friendly. You can make friends easily here! We don't verbally Attack people like Pokemon subreddits....

And regarding your PM, yeah, I understood the shiny Pokemon game mechanics.
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Actually I figured it out! Haha thanks.
Thank you! I tried adding your fc already, never had friends on the nintendo system haha. This is pretty cool glad I found this forum. I play omega ruby most of the time until I can come across any of the other new Pokémon games but from what I hear the newer versions aren't that great, but I would still like to test them out. Rolleyes
I suggest you run if nobody hasnt warned you yet

Hey welcome!! If you need any help or have any questions dont hesitate to ask me or anyone!!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Hi Jesse, nice to meet you! I've also been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue. Are you into competitive battling?
Honestly I haven't done any competitive battling recently been getting the gym badges and collecting some of my favorite pokemon. Got my crobat now working on raising my bagon and dratini. I'm adding all your friend codes that commented on the forum, I currently play omega ruby haven't got sun or moon just yet!
Shocked 
HELLO AND WELCOME. Rolleyes

I hope you have a great time in Pokemon Forever, and since you have been playing pokemon since Red, Blue and Yellow, could you help me. I just got pokemon yellow for my 3ds and I don know exactly what to do and which pokemon to use.