Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Newbie here
Just joined and wanted to say hello to all... I'm fairly new to Pokemon TCG and am still learning the game. Hope to meet some of you and learn more as I go along.. My son and daughter play and have gotten me into the game..
@SlowPokéDad Hello there, and welcome to the forum!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Feb 12, 2020, 12:06 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @SlowPokéDad Hello there, and welcome to the forum!
Thank you much!!
Why hello there! What's your favourite card in the TCG?
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Feb 11, 2020, 11:10 AM)SlowPokéDad Wrote: Just joined and wanted to say hello to all... I'm fairly new to Pokemon TCG and am still learning the game. Hope to meet some of you and learn more as I go along.. My son and daughter play and have gotten me into the game..

Welcome to the Forum! I'm a little late, but hope you enjoy your time.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Feb 19, 2020, 04:19 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Why hello there! What's your favourite card in the TCG?

Hello!!  
Right now I'd have to say Mewtwo from Shining Legends..
(Feb 23, 2020, 06:44 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Feb 11, 2020, 11:10 AM)SlowPokéDad Wrote: Just joined and wanted to say hello to all... I'm fairly new to Pokemon TCG and am still learning the game. Hope to meet some of you and learn more as I go along.. My son and daughter play and have gotten me into the game..

Welcome to the Forum! I'm a little late, but hope you enjoy your time.

Hello Dova, Thank you for the welcome. So far I've been enjoying looking around the halls!!! No worries on being late, it's all good with me!!
Video 
Hi everyone. My name is Valerie. I am 39 years old. I am a huge fan of Pokemon. My favorite Pokemon (cuteness) is Pikachu and (battling) is Infernape. My favorite generation is Gen 4