Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] coolkong's return to CompPokemon via Pokemon Forever : ]
Hey everyone, found Poekmon Forever recently and I am mad impressed by the sheer amount of in-depth and amazing content for me to stick my teeth into. I was a competitive battler way back in 2014 in gen 6, focusing entirely on Smogon 6v6's. I played the lower tiers mostly, around UU/RU. However, for Sun and Moon, I decided I needed a change of pace. After watching more and more VGC, especially at the most recent World Championships, I've become far more interested in the pace and options VGC has to offer compared to Smogon's 6v6 tiered singles system. I was also at odds with Smogon's banning process at the time. While I will undoubtedly still enjoy the Smogon format on Showdown, for Sun and Moon, VGC will be my focus. I'mr ready to immerse myself back into another flavour of competitive pokemon, and I think Pokemon Forever will be the training grounds in which I do just that :D
Eyy welcome
Welcome to the forum! :D

Hello! There are a lot of unique sets on this forum! Be sure to check em all out!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Welcome the the forum! Be sure to read the rules and check out our future VGC content we'll be covering for the 17 format.