Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

NEW POKEMON! HUGE NEWS INCOMING?
On a side not talking about Volcanion since its somehow related to magiana, do you think volcanion is gonna get something extra in the new movie, since diance has a mega and hoopa had a form change, what about poor old volcanion is he getting anything, I mean nothing has been found in the code yet so I'm curious.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Would be cool, honestly though I don't think so. Zygarde is getting multiple forms 10, 50, 100% respectively and Hoopa has an unbound form, where as legends and transformation and such go hand in hand, there is a point of overdoing a theme or a gimmick.

Of course with Kalos having introduced mega evolutions and even in as early as Gen III Pokemon transformation (looking at deoxys here), I could be completely wrong. I suppose only time will tell.
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
In a new edition with at least one new pokemon, there's room to ponder new forms. If I recall correctly, when BW was leaking out in 2010 (I was 14/15 so it was hype), I dont think anyone imagined a sequel with new formes and fusions, so the same case may arrive. with that said, If they add new forms for legends, I think there is also potential that they add new mega evolutions. It is a long shot, but I think it is plausible.
(Feb 11, 2016, 01:51 AM)Black117 Wrote: I'm thinking this is the start of the second half of Gen 6th and the Pokemon Company / Game Freak teasing us all with the potential for new Pokemon in the upcoming games. Care to asked if anyone has ever seen this post image before?

[Image: pokemon_timeline.jpg]

This was an image that Junichi Masuda featured in a press conference for the Pokemon Go reveal from the Pokemon YT channel (I forgot at what timestamp though near the end). If anyone looks carefully, they only noted the pair games that started a "new generation" of Pokemon with Red/Green (Japan), Gold/Silver, Ruby/Sapphire, Diamond/Pearl, Black/White, and X/Y. None of the sister games, remakes, or third games of Pokemon like Yellow, Platinum, HGSS, etc are featured on this list but instead the year "2016" has a larger text compared to the other years that correlate to the release of those games. Maybe this was Game Freak's way of saying there will be a new game for 2016 and it might very well be Gen 7, or they could just redefine what a "generation" is by going with a revamp of Gen 6.

Redefining what a "generation" is by going with a revamp of Gen 6 would, in my opinion, be awesome. It would have to be a pretty dramatic revamp, however, because no one wants a slightly updated version of XY.

Although I don't want to assume things, I think it's pretty safe to say that we're not getting a Gen 7 this year. With Pokken Tournament, Pokémon GO, and now all the Zygarde forms and new Pokémon they revealed yesterday that ties into Gen 6, I think the Pokémon Company has enough on their plates.
What about that Pokemon that starts with M and looks like Klinklang's mother?
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?