Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

NEW POKEMON! HUGE NEWS INCOMING?
(Feb 10, 2016, 07:17 AM)Sir Absol Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2016, 06:59 AM)DanielJames Wrote: I feel like this could be leading up to Pokémon Z. The only reason I don't think it's Gen 7 is because this new Pokémon is associated with an XY movie. Plus, I feel like they're going to release a game that focuses on Zygarde with all the forms they revealed. In any case, I feel like they're taking their good ol' time releasing a new main series game.

Them taking their time could be a good thing though. It potentially means that theyre implementing new features or re-working old ones to make them better!

I personally hope that Z or whatever comes out next is going to be the best Pokemon game to come out on 3DS so far

I totally agree. I'm completely okay with waiting if that means the end result is that much better. The amount of time they're taking leads me to believe that Pokémon Z, or whatever it'll be called, will be a dramatic overhaul of XY because if it was just a slightly enhanced version of XY then it would've been out by now.
Im ecstatic for conclusive evidence, because Im really on the fence on what it means for the future game. If it's an event legend for Z, how many more new pokemon will we get, legend or not? As for the movie, is it expanding on Kalos or transitioning to new ground, similar to Genesect vs Mewtwo or the Zoroark movie? even though they usually do 4 per gen.

Speaking of the movie, it was already planned to be released on July 16th. And it already planned to feature Volcanion and Zygarde anyway, so it should make for a really interesting feature.
(Feb 10, 2016, 07:27 AM)DanielJames Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2016, 07:17 AM)Sir Absol Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2016, 06:59 AM)DanielJames Wrote: I feel like this could be leading up to Pokémon Z. The only reason I don't think it's Gen 7 is because this new Pokémon is associated with an XY movie. Plus, I feel like they're going to release a game that focuses on Zygarde with all the forms they revealed. In any case, I feel like they're taking their good ol' time releasing a new main series game.

Them taking their time could be a good thing though. It potentially means that theyre implementing new features or re-working old ones to make them better!

I personally hope that Z or whatever comes out next is going to be the best Pokemon game to come out on 3DS so far

I totally agree. I'm completely okay with waiting if that means the end result is that much better. The amount of time they're taking leads me to believe that Pokémon Z, or whatever it'll be called, will be a dramatic overhaul of XY because if it was just a slightly enhanced version of XY then it would've been out by now.

oooo what if had both Kalos and Hoenn in it kappa
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
(Feb 10, 2016, 07:27 AM)El Miguel VGC Wrote: Im ecstatic for conclusive evidence, because Im really on the fence on what it means for the future game. If it's an event legend for Z, how many more new pokemon will we get, legend or not? As for the movie, is it expanding on Kalos or transitioning to new ground, similar to Genesect vs Mewtwo or the Zoroark movie? even though they usually do 4 per gen.

Speaking of the movie, it was already planned to be released on July 16th. And it already planned to feature Volcanion and Zygarde anyway, so it should make for a really interesting feature.

I would love to see something similar to Black/White 2 with Z being a sequel to XY. That'd open up the possibility of new storylines that could tie in the new Zygarde forms, new locations, and maybe even more Pokémon.
a very interesting pokemon at least by looks, furthermore in a previous news article on serebii its stated that volcanion hates humans and no one knows why so magiana being the 'man-made' pokemon very plausible corelation here, in my opinion.

I personally hope that a new mainstay title in the franchise is still a bit out of reach, im enjoying myself quite with aS and replaying X atm. That aside i cant really afford forking over $40 for a new game right now, yet a feature overhaul or new features even would be nice.
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
Gen 6 pokemon
Steel/Fairy

The reason its gen 6 is because there should be comming an update to the kalos pokedex. We had Central, Coastal and Mountain pokedex in Kalos but we need another part like the southern part of Kalos or hidden caves.

Its confirmed that Magiana is in the new XYZ movie. Volcanion and the excusive mechanicel Magiana.
(Feb 10, 2016, 09:24 AM)OverLordBacon Wrote: Gen 6 pokemon
Steel/Fairy

The reason its gen 6 is because there should be comming an update to the kalos pokedex. We had Central, Coastal and Mountain pokedex in Kalos but we need another part like the southern part of Kalos or hidden caves.

Its confirmed that Magiana is in the new XYZ movie. Volcanion and the excusive mechanicel Magiana.

im quite inclined on the notion of the typing steel/fairy. Steel is a given with the description of man-made pokemon and as @Black117 put it, "Magiana looks like a baby between Klingklang and Diancie." Which the diancie part got me to look back at the picture and in my observation i find it that magiana looks extremely princess-esque, with that pink dress.
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 10, 2016, 07:17 AM)Forest Wrote: Had hoped Magina was a Gardevoir cosplaying but oh well. New poke are fine. It could be Diancie's sister or something.
Yeah it has a really similar body structure to diance, it's like they tried to make a batter diance and this is what they got (similar to mew and mewtwo)
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Here's a larger picture I found.[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
She looks like a Pokeball to me.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv