Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

NEW POKEMON! HUGE NEWS INCOMING?
(Feb 10, 2016, 01:52 PM)Podfighterninja123 Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2016, 06:33 AM)El Miguel VGC Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2016, 06:17 AM)Black117 Wrote: I said this in the PFA skype chat regarding "Magiana" appearance like a combination of Mega Gardevoir/Liligants's dress, Bisharp's design, and some rabbit-like ears from Diggersby/Lopunny. Here's a tweet I found interesting from StreetsAhead with "Gear Plus", and "Machina" or "deus ex". Since this silhouette to me looks too feminine to correlate to what we think of as "Steel-types",  maybe I guess is it might have a part Fairy-typing as well.

[Image: corocoro3162th.jpg]

AND HERE IT IS, FAM. Way to deduce kiev Wink

This is a new Legend, known as the Man-Made pokemon. Although no type has been revealed, steel type is a given, and I could see it as mono-steel most likely. "It was 'made by human hands'. It was made over 500 years ago. Volcanion is chasing Magiana, only it knows Magiana's secret."

With that said, the next Pokemon movie has been revealed to be "Volcanion and the Exquisite Magiana", with a release date in Japan TBA.

Thoughts!? o.o
A man made pokemon? Hasn't this happened before...
[Image: 851.png?w=513]

I however, believe it is Gen 6 100%, I think there just trying to get new released mons to get things hyped for the Zygarde
But I still its this,
[Image: Ca34cmnWIAA0Q9n.jpg]
 Now that is brilliant hahaha, my stomach hurts from laughing fusion dance meets pkmn xD but I agree I think it's gen 6.
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
Maybe she will be in an extension of pokemon X/Y. Because of the electric central, or the train station without any train, or the south part of the Kalos map, or the town which can be seen in Victory road. If it is none of this and it is a new game, I would buy it the same day it is released.

The only thing I wouldnt like of a new game is that I would need/want to trade aaall of my pokes and I dont want to pay for pokebank.
I think it's just another Pokemon to be added to gen 6 via update

But...

I WANT TO BELIEVE1
(Feb 10, 2016, 12:05 PM)Black117 Wrote: I have this badly-crafted theory that maybe Magiana is the result of someone trying to bring it to life but failed in each attempt. Then the person went to Xerneas to give his creation life and that's how Magiana was "born".  Magiana's design to me looks too similar to Diancie or the Klink evolutionary line. Maybe the creator of Magiana's design.

Remember from what the corocoro scans mentioned Magiana was the "Man-Made" Pokemon however this statement seems weird given the existence of Pokemon like Mewtwo, Porygon, Castform, Klink, Magnemite, Voltorb, and all the other Artifical-looking Pokemon. The fact "Man-Made" was emphasize as Magiana's entry likely means it was the first artificially created Pokemon. A bit off-topic, I don't know if the people did create the Regis earlier or if Regigigas crated them, but let's just consider the possibility Magiana could be its creator's attempt to bring life to something (not something that's already died like AZ's Floette.

Voltorb wasn't made by men if I remember correctly :P

but I feel it will be gen 6, because only a few new Pokemon came out with X and Y. They need to add more :P
[Image: corocoro3164.jpg]

shouts out to Ash's Greninja and shiny gengar :P

After further review, Im definitely leaning more towards a Pokemon Z rather than a whole new start, although Serebii still has Magiana under a "7th generation pokemon" column.

"Volcanion and the Contriving Magiana". What do you suppose they mean by contriving?  Huh
I'm thinking this is the start of the second half of Gen 6th and the Pokemon Company / Game Freak teasing us all with the potential for new Pokemon in the upcoming games. Care to asked if anyone has ever seen this post image before?

[Image: pokemon_timeline.jpg]

This was an image that Junichi Masuda featured in a press conference for the Pokemon Go reveal from the Pokemon YT channel (I forgot at what timestamp though near the end). If anyone looks carefully, they only noted the pair games that started a "new generation" of Pokemon with Red/Green (Japan), Gold/Silver, Ruby/Sapphire, Diamond/Pearl, Black/White, and X/Y. None of the sister games, remakes, or third games of Pokemon like Yellow, Platinum, HGSS, etc are featured on this list but instead the year "2016" has a larger text compared to the other years that correlate to the release of those games. Maybe this was Game Freak's way of saying there will be a new game for 2016 and it might very well be Gen 7, or they could just redefine what a "generation" is by going with a revamp of Gen 6.
(Feb 10, 2016, 09:17 PM)El Miguel VGC Wrote: [Image: corocoro3164.jpg]

shouts out to Ash's Greninja and shiny gengar :P

After further review, Im definitely leaning more towards a Pokemon Z rather than a whole new start, although Serebii still has Magiana under a "7th generation pokemon" column.

"Volcanion and the Contriving Magiana". What do you suppose they mean by contriving?  Huh

shout out to shiny M.Gardevoir too xD
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
It looks pretty cool I think, reminds of Liligant, one of my favorite grass types. I kind of looks like it could be a steel/fairy type. But why so much shines on the picture? Last time I saw that much shiny pokes, it was back in gen 4 with the Zoroark movie. Anyways, that's very exciting. Maybe it's one of those pokes that are introduced in the generation before them, like Lucario in a 3rd gen movie or Zoroark in the gen 4 movie.
(Feb 10, 2016, 10:28 AM)ChaseInfinity Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2016, 07:17 AM)Forest Wrote: Had hoped Magina was a Gardevoir cosplaying but oh well. New poke are fine. It could be Diancie's sister or something.
Yeah it has a really similar body structure to diance, it's like they tried to make a batter diance and this is what they got (similar to mew and mewtwo)

Illuminati confirmed! Diancietwo or Mewthree? DUN DUN DUUUUN! kappa
I think is the legendary pokemon from the oter half of the kalos region pokedex