Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

NEW POKEMON! HUGE NEWS INCOMING?
(Feb 10, 2016, 10:48 AM)Justin Wrote: She looks like a Pokeball to me.

Yeah that's what some of my friends have been saying
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Does anyone else remember the Pokemon Plus and Minus rumors
Because Magiana could ( I really really doubt it but why not ) the main legend of one the gen 7 games
Volcanion Hates humans and chases Maginia.... What if this Man-made Pokemon is a Human who was transformed into a Pokemon (willingly, or not)
Everybody says it reminds them of a Pokeball. What if... GS BALL?!!!
I have this badly-crafted theory that maybe Magiana is the result of someone trying to bring it to life but failed in each attempt. Then the person went to Xerneas to give his creation life and that's how Magiana was "born". Magiana's design to me looks too similar to Diancie or the Klink evolutionary line. Maybe the creator of Magiana's design.

Remember from what the corocoro scans mentioned Magiana was the "Man-Made" Pokemon however this statement seems weird given the existence of Pokemon like Mewtwo, Porygon, Castform, Klink, Magnemite, Voltorb, and all the other Artifical-looking Pokemon. The fact "Man-Made" was emphasize as Magiana's entry likely means it was the first artificially created Pokemon. A bit off-topic, I don't know if the people did create the Regis earlier or if Regigigas crated them, but let's just consider the possibility Magiana could be its creator's attempt to bring life to something (not something that's already died like AZ's Floette.
Klink was discoved 50 years ago - you just reminded me. IIRC, it says "there is no evidence of Klink before 50 years ago"

So many this came first and they are related?
Man-made, looks a bit like a pokeball, looks constantly confused about it's existence.... 

Electrode mega-evolution confirmed  kappa
New info or just something I missed

Movie Summary

As Ash and his friends continue their journey, Volcanion drops down from the sky in front of them. Volcanion's object is to recover Magiana, who has been abducted by the "Azoth Kingdom", a city of super-machinery. However, Volcanion and Ash have become linked together by a strange (?????). Will the two of them manage to work together and save Magiana?
those are news to me at least i knew about the whole thing that in front of terminus cave something falls out of the sky and steam appears then volcanion steps out linked to ash from an earlier article on serebii.net however there it just stated that volcanion hates humans and and that volcanion went on his mary way with ash dragging behind by the 'strange device' to Azoth Kingdom but, that was pretty much it.

So the Azoth Kingdom being a city of super-machinery, Magiana being abducted, and volcanion and ash being on a damsel in distress mission is definitely news.
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 10, 2016, 06:33 AM)El Miguel VGC Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2016, 06:17 AM)Black117 Wrote: I said this in the PFA skype chat regarding "Magiana" appearance like a combination of Mega Gardevoir/Liligants's dress, Bisharp's design, and some rabbit-like ears from Diggersby/Lopunny. Here's a tweet I found interesting from StreetsAhead with "Gear Plus", and "Machina" or "deus ex". Since this silhouette to me looks too feminine to correlate to what we think of as "Steel-types",  maybe I guess is it might have a part Fairy-typing as well.

[Image: corocoro3162th.jpg]

AND HERE IT IS, FAM. Way to deduce kiev Wink

This is a new Legend, known as the Man-Made pokemon. Although no type has been revealed, steel type is a given, and I could see it as mono-steel most likely. "It was 'made by human hands'. It was made over 500 years ago. Volcanion is chasing Magiana, only it knows Magiana's secret."

With that said, the next Pokemon movie has been revealed to be "Volcanion and the Exquisite Magiana", with a release date in Japan TBA.

Thoughts!? o.o
A man made pokemon? Hasn't this happened before...
[Image: 851.png?w=513]

I however, believe it is Gen 6 100%, I think there just trying to get new released mons to get things hyped for the Zygarde
But I still its this,
[Image: Ca34cmnWIAA0Q9n.jpg]
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad