Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Catch up Darkrai
To all users that missed or were unable to get the darkrai event the catch up has been released to anyone that hasn't received theirs yet type in this code to receive it

DARKRAI2016

enjoy I will keep updating by posting new threads about catchup events

ps. Don't forget about the victini event this month
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

THANKS BRO! :D
No problem just trying to help the Pokemon community but all credit goes to 

@naitre 

for the original post to tell the community so thank her if your happy about this she deserves the credit for this
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

it says my game caannot recevie the pokemon this code gives?
I don't have too many fixes for it but here they are
1. Maybe you miss spelled the code
2. Wait a day or 2 I don't know when it ends but I'm pretty sure it ends when the victini event does
3.try on a different game (if you have another version of X,Y,ORAS,)

hope this his helped I've never encountered this problem I had to look it up on google

it adds 00000 to my code when i enter it. is that okay
@Hatonacat yes it adds zeros because when you type in a code it registers only when all characters are filled so basically the real code is
DARKRAI2016000000
but it's much faster to just hit confirm after typing in 
DARKRAI2016

The Code only works for PAL, that might be why?
(Sep 5, 2016, 06:53 AM)Lightningtex Wrote: The Code only works for PAL, that might be why?

whats PAL
Yeah, I can't get it either. I'm in NA if that matters.