Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] More news
The Nintendo direct today gave us some really exciting news. Some were to be expected, some were not. First of all, Necrozma plays an important role in the story (obviously). It will "fuse" with solgaleo and lunala to form Dusk Mane Necrozma and Dawn Wings Necrozma. Next, there are new areas in the game. There is an area for surfing and a Pikachu "park". Encountering your starter is different as well. Lycanroc gets a new Z-move called "Splintered Stormshards". Dusk form Lycanroc will be obtained by a special event distributing a rockruff with the ability own tempo. Pokemon virtual console titles Pokemon gold and silver will be available for purchase on September 22. Purchasing either one will grant the player a Celebi in either Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, or Ultra Moon. Finally, there are two new ultra beasts. UB Burst (Pokemon US) and UB Assembly (UM). There is also a video on the official pokemon channel with most of this information. What do you guys think of the news?
Burst looks like an ugly nihilego, just my opinion though.
I agree with you. I feel like UB Burst will just become a physical nihilego
Nah it's got to be xurkitree's fly cousin. I like it + square celesteela. Bit disappointed there were no new alolan forms though
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
I basically predicted this is what we'd get sooooo eh
OU MASTER RACE
Gumshoes built the wall..? :x

I hate most of the UB designs. The Kaguya one's bearable because of classic lit theme, but they just don't read as organic or even terrestrial,  and they freak me out.  I know the designs are intentional, but...  Cuddly-wuddly Meowths over those, any day!  Smile

Ooh a Celebi? Niiiiiiiice.
The future of pokemon coming to a end.

(Maybe they are tired of doing pokemon, and so slowly they add new stuff to replace pokemon...)
I wonder what the clown UB's type is, Lele is already Psychic/Fairy which was my first thought, but apart from that...? And we already have two Steel ones in Celesteela and Kartana, so the brick one might be part Rock-type. I'm still waiting for info about the Fossil Park, cause I'm super hyped about that, it has so much potential to be really great.
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Sep 15, 2017, 12:44 PM)PerchPond Wrote: I wonder what the clown UB's type is, Lele is already Psychic/Fairy which was my first thought, but apart from that...? And we already have two Steel ones in Celesteela and Kartana, so the brick one might be part Rock-type. I'm still waiting for info about the Fossil Park, cause I'm super hyped about that, it has so much potential to be really great.

I bet it's some wonky dual-type mashup like Steel/Fighting or Psychic/Steel.  Sad
(Sep 15, 2017, 12:44 PM)PerchPond Wrote: I wonder what the clown UB's type is, Lele is already Psychic/Fairy which was my first thought, but apart from that...? And we already have two Steel ones in Celesteela and Kartana, so the brick one might be part Rock-type. I'm still waiting for info about the Fossil Park, cause I'm super hyped about that, it has so much potential to be really great.

It looks like a psychic-fighting or fairy-fighting