Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] POKEMONFOREVERS SUPER-DUPER UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS SIGNUPS
(Jan 20, 2018, 08:40 AM)Kris Wrote: Rip Triples I'd have had so much fun

@Kris you can do what you want, everyones battle is gonna be different.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 20, 2018, 08:28 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Dova Why not try this out on Showdown? It would let Agro play, plus be much more convinent for teambuilding.

I dont really want to, as Ive already started getting my Pokemon bred buf if thats what more people want then why not. Im just one person, I cant be making such "big" decisions by myself. Ask 0kamii, Kris, and the others. Ill go ahead and ask Sancho, yung lord and Moo.
@RetroTyphlosion
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova Make a poll and see if people want Showdown or Cart based battles.

Also Triples aren't in Gen 7 so I cant
OU MASTER RACE
(Jan 20, 2018, 09:20 AM)Kris Wrote: @Dova Make a poll and see if people want Showdown or Cart based battles.

Also Triples aren't in Gen 7 so I cant
Oh, I so knew that *scribbles no triples on piece of paper*. Ill get on that. What do you want?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova I just stick to Singles now anyway. Also have we thought of a League name yet? For the time why don't we just call it the Forum League
OU MASTER RACE
@TheAlmightySancho What Mega are you planning to use? Im leaning towards Salamence, but it would be a little boring if we both went for it, and it's more of a Dragon than a Flying type so lemme know
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Jan 20, 2018, 10:12 AM)PerchPond Wrote: @TheAlmightySancho What Mega are you planning to use? Im leaning towards Salamence, but it would be a little boring if we both went for it, and it's more of a Dragon than a Flying type so lemme know
@PerchPond I think hes going for Garchomp. We wede talking about it yeaterday but he couldve changed. 
@Kris Forum league sounds like a bunch of people that live in there moms basement, typing on reddit and forchan all day. I LOVE IT! (jk, thats a good enough name for now, till this gets more official)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@PerchPond , and I'll also tag @Dova here too
I'm planning on using mega Charizard-X, I'd considered both Garchomp and Salamence but I prefer using a normal Garchomp and don't even have Salamence. So you're free to use it if that's what you want.

My flying-dragon is Noivern at the moment anyway.

Also, on an unrelated note, I've currently got a Lapras in my team because 1)Iris used a Lapras and she's a dragon trainer as well, 2)I needed something with a couple ice moves and 3)It sort of looks dragon-y, sea-monster-y, dinosaur-y enough to count.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho @Dova Cool, good to know

Yeah Lapras seems fine
I'm thinking of including Decidueye, Empoleon and Blaziken as options for my Flying type team. They are all based on birds (owl, penguin and chicken) and they all learn a substantial amount of Flying-type moves like Aerial Ace, Acrobatics, Brave Bird, Feather Dance and Drill Peck. This would help me teambuilding more effectively for Electric, Ice and Rock moves. I might use 1 or 2 of them at max, so the majority of my team will be Flying types, hope it's all right