Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] POKEMONFOREVERS SUPER-DUPER UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS SIGNUPS
My Flying team: Mega Salamence (Ace), Talonflame, Empoleon, Hawlucha, Rotom-Fan, Staraptor, Gliscor, Delibird
Format: Doubles
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@PerchPond Nice Delibird rep!
OU MASTER RACE
(Jan 21, 2018, 12:32 PM)Kris Wrote: @PerchPond Nice Delibird rep!
@Kris #TheTitanSlayer
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@Dova Let's give the Blue impersonation to a gym leader. Since it looks like I'll be an E4, can I be Normal Type?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Jan 23, 2018, 07:38 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Dova Let's give the Blue impersonation to a gym leader. Since it looks like I'll be an E4, can I be Normal Type?

Yeah, Ill change that real quick. You sure about normal?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 23, 2018, 07:59 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Jan 23, 2018, 07:38 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Dova Let's give the Blue impersonation to a gym leader. Since it looks like I'll be an E4, can I be Normal Type?

Yeah, Ill change that real quick. You sure about normal?
Sure am!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Are we allowed to use a modded Pokemon that ONLY became sparkly (which won't help in battle?)  I hatched and painstakingly raised a level 100 Liepard, but then begged a user here to shiny it so it would look more like my precious calico baby (all my dark-types on my team are based on childhood pets.) Do we get to pick our type? I could do dark or fire.  Preferably dark since my precious fuzzy babies are mostly dark-types  (I can't help it, the cat and dog Pokemon just tend to be dark or normal. >.> )
(Jan 18, 2018, 10:10 PM)Kris Wrote: @Chansey I'm nominating you

I'd love to do dark type Pokemon! Smile
@Chansey I had originally chosen Dark actually, and Normal has been picked too. Do you have another type you'd like to use? It's just I've already started to breed my team now
OU MASTER RACE
(Jan 23, 2018, 11:24 PM)Kris Wrote: @Chansey I had originally chosen Dark actually, and Normal has been picked too. Do you have another type you'd like to use? It's just I've already started to breed my team now

I like fire. Is that taken yet?  Flying would be best!  Or psychic..?