Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] POKEMONFOREVERS SUPER-DUPER UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS SIGNUPS
@Chansey Pokemon Showdown, the Battle simulator.

Also yeah @0kamii what type are you doing? I think we're supposed to stick to types still
OU MASTER RACE
(Jan 25, 2018, 01:18 AM)Kris Wrote: @Chansey Pokemon Showdown, the Battle simulator.

Also yeah @0kamii what type are you doing? I think we're supposed to stick to types still

But...  I want to be the Jackalope Captain. Sad
@Chansey I just mean a general type is all. I love your idea
OU MASTER RACE
(Jan 25, 2018, 02:56 AM)Kris Wrote: @Chansey I just mean a general type is all. I love your idea

Mine don't have a general type, though.  Sad  They're a bunch of different things.
@Chansey You can have Flying type if you prefer it, I can take something else, in case you missed my message Blush
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Jan 25, 2018, 11:55 AM)PerchPond Wrote: @Chansey You can have Flying type if you prefer it, I can take something else, in case you missed my message Blush

I do really like Flying types...  I don't know.  >. <  That might be better. I'm really hoping they'll let me do a themed team of just rare animals though.  My usual team is a phoenix, a Western unicorn, a quilin, the Loch Ness Monster, a youko-no-kyuubi kitsune, a neko-mata, and either an electric sheep or the Easter Bunny.  It's like a cutesyfied cryptids/mythical animals team.  All are of different types but I just love mythological animals. >. <  But if they won't let me do that, IF you don't really want it, flying would be nice;  a lot of my favorite critters are birds and Fortree''s been my in-game hangout for like 10 or 15 years..   but only if you don't want it! 

I'm still hoping for The Jackalope Captain to be my official gym name though because it's so funny. :3
(Jan 25, 2018, 12:46 PM)Chansey Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2018, 11:55 AM)PerchPond Wrote: @Chansey You can have Flying type if you prefer it, I can take something else, in case you missed my message Blush

I do really like Flying types...  I don't know.  >. <  That might be better. I'm really hoping they'll let me do a themed team of just rare animals though.  My usual team is a phoenix, a Western unicorn, a quilin, the Loch Ness Monster, a youko-no-kyuubi kitsune, a neko-mata, and either an electric sheep or the Easter Bunny.  It's like a cutesyfied cryptids/mythical animals team.  All are of different types but I just love mythological animals. >. <  But if they won't let me do that, IF you don't really want it, flying would be nice;  a lot of my favorite critters are birds and Fortree''s been my in-game hangout for like 10 or 15 years..   but only if you don't want it! 

I'm still hoping for The Jackalope Captain to be my official gym name though because it's so funny. :3
@Chansey Sure
(Jan 25, 2018, 01:28 PM)PerchPond Wrote:

@Chansey Sure

Thank you.  ;u;  You're such a good person!  ;___;

That actually sounds really cool, Ill update the front page @Chansey
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Chansey I'm actually a very bitter and harsh person No worries :3