Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] POKEMONFOREVERS SUPER-DUPER UNOFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE OF AWESOMENESS SIGNUPS
@Chansey Yeah, fire and flying are taken but psychic isn't. You can see the types taken on the first page
(Jan 24, 2018, 02:21 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Chansey Yeah, fire and flying are taken but psychic isn't. You can see the types taken on the first page

Let me do psychic then!  Smile   please?
(Jan 24, 2018, 02:48 PM)Chansey Wrote:
(Jan 24, 2018, 02:21 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Chansey Yeah, fire and flying are taken but psychic isn't. You can see the types taken on the first page

Let me do psychic then!  Smile   please?
@Chansey Go for it

EDIT: If you prefer Flying more, I can go for something else aswell no problem
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Yay, Chanseys here!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Chansey Nice! Can't wait to see your team
OU MASTER RACE
@Dova  Hey, is this on Showdown or not?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
I think my team will be the following: Snorlax, Porygon2 (ace), Blissey, Eevee, Girafarig, M-Kangaskhan, Silvally, and Oranguru (It looks like it could be part normal, so we goin with ittt).
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Jan 24, 2018, 05:36 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Dova  Hey, is this on Showdown or not?
Just check the poll. I hate to devalue the work weve done in breeding and training but I think Showdown won. Atleast it kinda makes stuff easier.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 24, 2018, 06:26 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Jan 24, 2018, 05:36 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Dova  Hey, is this on Showdown or not?
Just check the poll. I hate to devalue the work weve done in breeding and training but I think Showdown won. Atleast it kinda makes stuff easier.

What is Showdown? :x. I've been out of the loop for so long.  >.>
Wait wait wait I just noticed someone is doing "breedjects."  Then, does it not HAVE to be a type..?  If so then please please PLEASE let me do Creatures of Myth and Legend? ! :O I have so many loch Ness monsters and unicorns and nekomata and I love them all they're my fluffy babies. ♡♡♡♡  oh please please please ♡

In fact I'm perfectly fine with being called The Jackalope Captain. :3