Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Pokemon GO US/EU Download
It's up in the app store now, please ignore the following:

Some people are saying that they were able to download Pokemon GO using this APK

Here's a link: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc...-download/

I'm not sure if it works, because I was in the Beta. Obviously DL and use at your own risk, but if you can't wait it might be your only option.

Edit: I've heard some ban rumors floating around, but I've also seen people catching squirtles in their bedroom.

\_ Undecided _/
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I heard that yesterday was working, today they removed the pokemons from regions where the game wasn't released, you can only catch the starter now
Downloaded this morning, can confirm that it works perfectly.

edit: servers seem to be down though.
I just didn't uninstall from when i was in Beta. 
Servers were working fine yesterday. But they Shut down this morning, probably due to the fact people are accessing the game before we were suppose to.
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
(Jul 6, 2016, 03:20 PM)Ducky Wrote: I just didn't uninstall from when i was in Beta. 
Servers were working fine yesterday. But they Shut down this morning, probably due to the fact people are accessing the game before we were suppose to.

Yeah, my app updated as well. The beta had some issues, so I'm excited to try the full release!
(Jul 6, 2016, 03:22 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2016, 03:20 PM)Ducky Wrote: I just didn't uninstall from when i was in Beta. 

Yeah, my app updated as well. The beta had some issues, so I'm excited to try the full release!
 From what i got to play yesterday, the game was ALOT smoother, a couple of more hair colors. and the Mons spawn rate was less (which i like, i dont like stopping every 10 ft on a walk) and the CRs were all between 10-31 instead of 60~300. and a few tweaks to some of the items. All in all, much better then the beta (which was already fun)
Looks like the servers are back online. i was able to sign back into pokemon go
It may be live in the US. I'm downloading it now and I wasn't in the beta.
I know there is a "Download at your own Risk" factor going on here, but when I downloaded it, I tried to install the APK into my Samsung Galaxy S3, it keeps saying it had a problem parsing the package.  Is there a reason for this or do I need to download another program to solve this?

Thanks in advance.
I think it's live now. Servers are having problems, but it's on the Android store for me.