Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Pokemon Sun and Moon Confirmed.
What if the storyline is about two evil Teams (Solar and Lunar? Idk) who are trying to control the Moon or Sun to keep the Earth is everlasting sunlight or night? The possibilities :o Also Mega Espeon/Umbreon maybe? Who knows
it's 2022 and we livin
(Feb 26, 2016, 10:26 AM)Red Lake Wrote: What if the storyline is about two evil Teams (Solar and Lunar? Idk) who are trying to control the Moon or Sun to keep the Earth is everlasting sunlight or night? The possibilities :o Also Mega Espeon/Umbreon maybe? Who knows

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE KILLING ME
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Well, no gameplay was shown so I am not really excited.
Hope they'll show some next month.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
(Feb 26, 2016, 10:34 AM)Sleeper Wrote: Well, no gameplay was shown so I am not really excited.
Hope they'll show some next month.

I figured they wouldn't. But maybe there will be something new, like being able to have a permanent mega Pokemon.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
I'm hoping we get really really good customisation options back from X/Y, but this time maybe we can have a color wheel to choose from, or at least everything can be bought in different colors... Too many people in the X/Y passerby's look just like your own character, and ORAS just dumped it completely... I really hope pokemon sun/moon brings it all back o3o
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I'm still waiting for the original Red and Blue remakes to be announced. Still, these new titles are very exciting :D -happy dance-
according to bulbapedia They will be in 2D with some areas also playable in 3D with new Pokémon and a "new world". i hope it's not like digimon with a "real" world and a "poke" world
I can't wait to get the old games too. Get a surfing pikachu on my new pokemon games.
It's kind of like Ruby and Sapphire, where the only thing in common with the 2 main legendaries are the colors. Or Soul Silver, for Lugia, because, ya know, he's like silver and blue. Or Heart Gold because... Well you get it. Sun and Moon can only represent colors, or something similar, doesn't need to be shape or anything else, or even actually a Sun or a Moon. Just a reference. Most of the names are only slight references and really, X and Y are the only ones where the main legendaries are shaped like the name lol. So I have faith it's not going to be Sun, or Moon shaped. I'm assuming it's going to be one Good, one Evil, perhaps. Or both Chaotic Neutral. Either way, I just HOPE it's a new region, and new pokemon. As long as it has NEW pokemon and a NEW region, I'm super happy.
Hopefully there will be mega solrock and mega lunatone