Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Naitre Appreciation Thread 2.0!
Heart 
Naitre Appreciation Thread 2.0!

[Image: 933ecb72.jpg]

Want everyone (myself included LOL) to say a Happy Birthday to @naitre ! Not only she's the best forum mod, but also the best Nurse Joy all around! Honestly the work Naitre puts into the forum is immeasurable and at one point, she's definitely assisted one of us. From everyone such as the newcomers, the regulars, the forum team, and to all those in the Pokemon Forever community, we wish you a great day and best wishes!

or in your words: bleh.

PS:  Um well Naitre sorry that I made you a ghost. Well at the very least we can haunt the forums as spooky spirits together now. To make up now you are a ghost (and killed you somehow), here's some Arcanine images at the bottom to cheer you up.  Angel

[Image: 82f41879800930b575858be71dae88a0.jpg]
(Artist: Unknown)

[Image: tumblr_o0cifxf57w1tn82pho1_1280.jpg]
@Mark Enderleit

[Image: tumblr_mqvycbw1EO1r886gfo1_1280.jpg]
(Artist:mi-eau)

[Image: arcanine__amp__growlithe_by_crazyatheartt-d65cior.jpg]
 (Artist: crazyatheartt )
Happy birthday @naitre! Thank you for all you did for me, and for all you did for this community! You're an amazing person, and I wish you a great day and everything you want! Heart
Happy birthday @naitre ! I got you a half eaten sandwich. It's in the mail, display it in your living room it's a great conversation piece.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Happy birthday @naitre hope ya have a good day today and I hope you find a shiny today be it breeding or just a lucky encounter
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

Happy birthday @naitre  to be honest, you are truely one of the biggest if it the best help someone's here could have. Your knowledge on everything is so great and your kindness is even more impressive.

Thank yo so much for all you do around here!
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
[Image: personal-brand-gratitude-generosity-appreciate.gif]

Thanks for everything mum <3, Hapurr burrfffdurrr
(May I be fed now?)
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Happy birthday @naitre :D Thanks for all the help, you're awesome!
#LillieDefenseSquad
Happy Birthday. I finally say it on time.
@naitre i appericiate you, you smart, you loyal!
Happy Birthday @naitre I promise to not bug you to much but I still need that 500 page essay on why virtual ducks are the best
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~