Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

National Dex 705/721
Hey everybody,

I have worked hard for the last month trying to complete the National Dex.  I currently stand at 705/721.  I need a little help the rest of the way.  The pokemon that I am missing are as follows:

203  Girafarig
233  Porygon2
234  Stantler
237  Hitmontop
420  Cherubi
421  Cherrim
430  Honchkrow
461  Weavile
464  Rhyperior
466  Electivire
467  Magmortar
468  Togekiss
473  Mamoswine
474  Porygon-Z
573  Cinccino
609  Chandelure

I have tried to use the GTS to get these but it seems that these days people are asking for rediculous things there.  I am working at earning the BPs to get the Protector, Magmarizer, Electerizer, Upgrade, Dubious disk and razor claw  but that process is long and quite frankly, tedious.  My versions of OR and AS also don't have the Mirage forrest that contain Cherubi.  As far as Hitmontop and Mamoswine go, I have not been able to breed a swinub that knows Ancient power and balancing out Attack and Defense so that they equal each other at level 20 for Tyrouge has eluded me as well.  If anyone is willing to trade any of these to me or at least give me advice on obtaining them, I would be very grateful.
i can get the mamoswine
add my FC
I added you Droid,  what would you like for it?
Code:
203  Girafarig - Safari Zone (Zone 1, long grass), Mirage Mountain (south of Route 131)
233  Porygon2 - Evolve Porygon - Mirage Island (north of Route 125) and Mirage Mountain (southeast of Route 132)
234  Stantler - Mirage Mountain (west of Route 104)
237  Hitmontop - Evolve Tyrogue - Route 112, Jagged Pass, Fiery Path (hidden Pokémon*)
420  Cherubi - Breed Cherrim - Mirage Forest (north of Lilycove City)
421  Cherrim - Mirage Forest (north of Lilycove City)
430  Honchkrow - Mirage Forest (north of Lilycove City)
461  Weavile - Trade
464  Rhyperior - Evolve Rhydon - Evolve Rhyhorn - Safari Zone (Zone 3, tall grass)
466  Electivire - Evolve Electabuzz - Evolve Elekid - Mirage Mountain (South of Route 129)
467  Magmortar - Evolve Magmar - Evolve Magby - Mirage Mountain (East of Route 125)
468  Togekiss - Evolve Togetic - Evolve Togepi - Hatch Egg received from an old woman in Lavaridge Town after obtaining the National Pokédex
473  Mamoswine - Trade
474  Porygon-Z - Evolve Porygon2 - Evolve Porygon - Mirage Island (north of Route 125) and Mirage Mountain (southeast of Route 132)
573  Cinccino - Evolve Minccino - Mirage Forest (east of Mossdeep City)
609  Chandelure - Trade

*After capturing or defeating Groudon/Kyogre
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
sudowoodo just so i can fill my pokedex as well
Droid,

I have a Sudowoodo for you.  I just updated my FC as well.  I forgot that I hadn't update my FC here after reclaiming an old Nintendo profile.
(Mar 28, 2016, 07:57 PM)JFoshizzle Wrote: Droid,

I have a Sudowoodo for you.  I just updated my FC as well.  I forgot that I hadn't update my FC here after reclaiming an old Nintendo profile.

i thought i had another pokemon from the list my bad
Droid,
Thanks for helping me fill out my dex.  If you have any of the others that I need and want to give me a list of ones you need, I can check my bank and see if I have them.  I don't have very many on my game cartridges I mostly store in the bank.
Can you show me an updated version of the list? I can help you with a lot of them, but it seems you have gained some.
The list still stands as first posted.  I was able to trade for a Mamoswine, but only for purposes of filling out my Dex.  I traded it back to it's original owner as was requested.  If the only way to fill out my Dex for the time being to to do it that way, then I am all for it.  I guess I should have stated that I am looking to fill my "Living" Dex as well as the National dex for charm purposes.

After I posted this, I caught a Girafarig.