Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] How does round work?
Hi guys this is a short request, for which i am dropping by, can anyone familarize me with how the move round works? it's quite an interesting and unexpected move that i wanna base my future team around.
The effects state that the power doubles if others used round this turn. i am a bit confused as if a pokemon going after the one who used round will have the increased power, from 60 > 120? or if the moves are set, both mons will deal base 120 power. also does the target has to be doubled up onto to get any boost? or can you target different foes and still get the boost?
So hopefully i didn't meltdown your brain with this weird and complex question and you did understood me, plz do help me if you know anything about it! Smile

BTW looking forward to use things like round garde/mence with round sylveon or greninja etc...
I may be wrong but ive fought one round strategies and from what ive experienced at the beginning of the turn the first pokemon that uses round does 60 damage (reset every round so next turn he will still do 60) and the next pokemon gets the boost, a really good strategy ive gone against is an Acelgor and Sylveon round strategy, the reason this is so good is because the second pokemon will always go after the first pokemon so sylveon a relatively slow pokemon will use round right after acelgor a really fast pokemon
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Round is a really neat move. I highly recomend it with 2 pokemon that have one of the ate abilities, such as aurorus, or gardevoir. Metronome on the aurorus might also be a good option. Round is generally a cool move, I hope it works out.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Thanks alot guys, *spoliers! made a team and it works kinda well* i'll make an RMT by tomorrow have some good battle repleys saved in store.
[Image: CQlPWITVEAAWi0a.png]