Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New here, friend Codes please?
Hello all, im recently new to Pokemon forever, but it seems like a great place Smile
My friend code is 2380-4282-9946 can people please post theirs and add me, I breed competitive pokemon and can either take requests (on skype) or give people rejects of recent projects (random 5iv's).
(Oct 18, 2015, 01:48 PM)Dennyjomiller Wrote: Hello all, im recently new to Pokemon forever, but it seems like a great place  Smile
My friend code is 2380-4282-9946 can people please post theirs and add me, I breed competitive pokemon and can either take requests (on skype) or give people rejects of recent projects (random 5iv's).

Hi! I'm also relatively new here. Like you, I breed competitively. Or at least, I'm starting to. I'm starting on a new team, so maybe we can trade breedjects. My friend code is 1435-6961-2639. If you want me to add you, just reply or PM me. Smile
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Hello I'm new here And I hope I can make lots of new friends here my friend code is 4399-0814-7381 I'm really easy to talk and I hope we can all get along
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
I added you dennyjomiller
(Oct 18, 2015, 01:48 PM)Dennyjomiller Wrote: Hello all, im recently new to Pokemon forever, but it seems like a great place  Smile

New aswell, trying to learn to breed for perfect iv to get serious any tips/help pls message thx.
Friend code:2423-4583-9798
hey Denny, welcome to the forums =)
Welcome Bruv to the forum, a place full of happiness, cool doods and my tears
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Hi! I'm new here too. My friend code is 1864-8830-0160.
I hope we can trade and battle soon! :D Wink