Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New on this website so HELP!
Hey guys ummmmm I'm new to this website and I'm need some help how to use this. Also its a pleasure to meet new people so HMU for Trade/Battles
Welcome :D
Do you want to know the ins and outs of the website?
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Hey 101 welcome to the site! Is there anything in particular you need help with? If you just want to see what's going on, click on recent posts, and it will show the threads that people are currently posting in :D
Hullo! ^.^/
Welcome! On the home page there are several places to post threads. Pokemon related, Super Smash Bros, Other Games, or Anything Else. If you are interested in any you can post a thread or read threads from other users.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Welcome!!
Welcome!!
#TeamForum

(Jan 12, 2015, 04:46 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: Welcome :D
Do you want to know the ins and outs of the website?

Yeah just meeting new people and getting familiar with this website lol
(Jan 12, 2015, 04:47 PM)Eckley Wrote: Hey 101  welcome to the site! Is there anything in particular you need help with? If you just want to see what's going on, click on recent posts, and it will show the threads that people are currently posting in :D

Just meeting new people and getting familiar with this website and thank you for taking the time to read my quest! :D Well the main reason why i am here is for battles and trades lol
(Jan 12, 2015, 05:03 PM)Evyii Wrote: Hullo! ^.^/
Welcome! On the home page there are several places to post threads. Pokemon related, Super Smash Bros, Other Games, or Anything Else. If you are interested in any you can post a thread or read threads from other users.

thanks! :D and I'm mostly here for trades and battles lo, are you interested?
(Jan 12, 2015, 05:03 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Welcome!!
thank you for taking the time to read my quest! the main reason why i am here is for battles and trades lol