Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi!
So, I'm not really familiar with this whole forum thing, but this place seems pretty cool. I found this place while looking for good shiny guides, and after using the shiny pokeradar thingy for a while, I decided to have a bit more of a look around, and I decided to make an account to chill out and trade some pokemon. (Or just chat, and such, you know)

But yeah! I tend to go by Hazel or Capulus, either one is easy. I've only recently gotten into the whole shiny-hunting thing, after getting my first shiny ever, Oddish, in Omega Ruby.

I dunno what else to really say, so uuuhhh. Hi! I hope to spend a lot of time chatting here with other pokemon fans!
Welcome to the forum Hazel!
I would write more, but my internet is being controlled by potatoes right now.
(Aug 22, 2016, 02:21 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: Welcome to the forum Hazel!
I would write more, but my internet is being controlled by potatoes right now.

Thanks for the welcome!

And oh gosh, I know that feeling. I'm australian, our internet is controlled by ONIONS. And everyone knows that's far worse than potatoes.
Hiii! ^^
Welcome!
.. just out of curiousity how would you pronounce "Capulus"..?
Hi! Thanks! :D

I pronounce it 'Cap-yoo-luss', if that makes sense. It's just a silly word that's apparently latin for "coffee", according to Google translate :3
I just needed a last name for one of my characters, and she likes coffee, so I decided to make it her last name, for the fun of it.
(Aug 22, 2016, 02:30 PM)HazelCapulus Wrote: Hi! Thanks! :D

I pronounce it 'Cap-yoo-luss', if that makes sense. It's just a silly word that's apparently latin for "coffee", according to Google translate :3
I just needed a last name for one of my characters, and she likes coffee, so I decided to make it her last name, for the fun of it.
Oh okay! ^^ Just wondering.. 
(I still haven't figured out the way how to say Arceus yet either... but that's off topic... )

Anyways congrats on your first shiny, yep i just read the whole thread..
and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about shiny hunting..

Yep, We're usually a pretty friendly bunch...
(Aug 22, 2016, 02:36 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Aug 22, 2016, 02:30 PM)HazelCapulus Wrote: Hi! Thanks! :D

Oh okay! ^^ Just wondering.. 
(I still haven't figured out the way how to say Arceus yet either... but that's off topic... )

Anyways congrats on your first shiny, yep i just read the whole thread..
and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about shiny hunting..

Yep, We're usually a pretty friendly bunch...

Haha, I usually just go for Arr-key-us, it's easier xD

And, thanks! She's a Bellossom now, and she kicks butt. I'm now over on Y trying to catch a shiny Eevee or two with pokeradar chaining. It's not going AMAZINGLY well, but hey, here's hoping.
(Aug 22, 2016, 02:36 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: Yep, We're usually a pretty friendly bunch...

7.8/10 not enough negativity here.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Greetings and Salutations, Hazel.

Yeah, pretty good group here.   Best way to jump in and usually people are helpful.  I like to help myself.

So do you have a favorite pokemon and or type.   I like Fire type.... Charizard is probably first love with Arcanine a close second.
(Aug 22, 2016, 04:59 PM)Saiman Wrote: Greetings and Salutations, Hazel.

Yeah, pretty good group here.   Best way to jump in and usually people are helpful.  I like to help myself.

So do you have a favorite pokemon and or type.   I like Fire type.... Charizard is probably first love with Arcanine a close second.

Hmm... I tend to prefer dark types, or grass types, personally. In fact, I recently acquired a Darkrai, after YEARS of wanting one, and he's my favourite dark type, with Zoroark coming in close second. I'm considering actually finishing the national pokedex for the first time ever just so I can get the Shiny Charm, and get myself a shiny Zoroark, but I dunno. For grass types, the tiny flower princess Bellossom is definitely my favourite, although that might just be because she was my first shiny ever :P