Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nickname Ideas
Ello
I was wondering if any of you knew some good (preferably mythological) nicknames for:

Swampert
Exploud
Wailord

Thanks a lot!  Big Grin
Well, a Wailord called Leviathan sounds pretty damn cool. Until you look at Wailord and realise he's a bit of a derp.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jul 26, 2017, 12:05 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Well, a Wailord called Leviathan sounds pretty damn cool. Until you look at Wailord and realise he's a bit of a derp.
Wow thats a dope name, thanks man :p
Is it a male or a female? I've had some themes: Rock bands, classic horror actors, Star Trek, Norse myth, Ghostbusters, comics...
Swampert: Swamp Thing
[Image: latest?cb=20131106222450]

Loudred: Starscream
[Image: 220px-Starscream_%28Transformers%29.jpg]
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Hypnos for Exploud. Smile
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
I like Swampert as a Pokemon so here is my suggestion.

So I did some digging into Greek mythology and found Psamathe (or Psamanthe), a Nereid and the goddess of sand beaches. According to Bulbapedias biology section on Swampert, it builds its nest on beautiful beaches.

The goddess of sand beaches feels appropriate, as it relates to Swamperts Ground and Water typing, as well as its behaviour. The P is silent, so its really Samathe or Samanthe. It might be lame, I just find it cool when its really thought-through hehe. There are like millions of mythological beings so just google away for even more alternatives :D

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda