Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nintendo 2ds Transparent deal
Hey so im wondering, im thinking about getting this 2ds simply because its cheaper but im scared about the game being "pre installed on a 4gb memory card" is this safe? what if it ever gets corrupt or anything, do i have back up can i reinstall if its linked to my nintendo account or something? Because a physical copy of the game does feel safer but im not sure, please give any tips on what i should do <3 as long as its not, buy a 3ds not a 2ds, cause i know people hate it but about my real question please help! all answers appreciated :D
usually you can back up the save onto your device, so it should be fine. But also I'd say a game card has more chance of being corrupted than an SD card
So you think the deal is better anyways? If anyone knows how to back it up so i know for when i get it to do it straight away please post :D
I think it comes with a CODE, so when you finish setting up your Nintendo account you just go to the e-shop, enter the code, and the game is linked to your account in case you need to download it later.
Ohh right i see, sounds good, you mean the deal comes with a code? Thanks for the help guys think ill go with it!
the transparent 2ds looks awesome too so i'd say its super worth it! have fun ^ ^
It does Virulus, reminds me of the old gameboy which was transparent but yeah thanks just wanted to check i was safe getting it <3
If they would have done a Transparent New 3DS I would have lost my mind on how cool that would be.
oh my god i wouldve gotten that so fast
They would release it like a regular 3DS but it would sell like if it was the Pikachu 3DS XL. Sell out so fast like there was no stock at all.