Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 Reaction Thread
Thoughts?
Replay: http://nintendo.com/nintendo-direct
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
New Fire Emblem is hype. Xenoblade looks BEAUTIFUL. Sad that there was no Mewtwo trailer. New 3DS is cool if you have money for it I guess. Splatoon looks hype. codename steam is cool-ish I guess. Nice to get a release date on Majoras mask. Also, young link for Hyrule Warriors is pretty dope too.

Fire Emblem/Xenoblade tho
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
I def want to check this out. thanks!
#TeamForum

I honestly didn't get why Nintendo made Xenoblade exclusive to the New 3DS
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I CAN'T WAIT TO USE ABRAHAM LINCOLN AND IKE IN THE SAME GAME Kappa

But seriously, I need to save up for that New Nintendo 3DS XL. Kinda weird how they didn't include a charging cable and in NA there's only the XL.

Super hyped for Fire Emblem and Story of Seasons though.
(and for those who don't know, Story of Seasons is the remake of the Harvest Moon series. If you liked previous installations of Harvest Moon, this is the new game)
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Jan 14, 2015, 08:05 AM)Skarric Wrote: I CAN'T WAIT TO USE ABRAHAM LINCOLN AND IKE IN THE SAME GAME Kappa

But seriously, I need to save up for that New Nintendo 3DS XL. Kinda weird how they didn't include a charging cable and in NA there's only the XL.

(and for those who don't know, Story of Seasons is the remake of the Harvest Moon series. If you liked previous installations of Harvest Moon, this is the new game)

IKE FIGHTS FOR HIS FRIENDS, GOD BLESS AMERICA.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Jan 14, 2015, 08:38 AM)Rogue Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2015, 08:05 AM)Skarric Wrote: I CAN'T WAIT TO USE ABRAHAM LINCOLN AND IKE IN THE SAME GAME Kappa

IKE FIGHTS FOR HIS FRIENDS, GOD BLESS AMERICA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I was hoping for more info on Zelda wii u, but a t least they gave a release date for Majora's mask, and gave more info on splatoon (which I'm weirdly excited for)
HOOPA. The news for pokemon portion failed for me IMO since Pokemon Shuffle isn't anything special.
The weirdest things to pop out to me were these though-

1) Why doesn't the Majora's Mask 3DS have Majora's Mask pre-installed?

2) Why does the New Nintendo 3DS XL only come out for NA and not regular New Nintendo 3DS? (Europe is getting access to both)

3) New Nintendo 3DS will not come with a charging cable.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks