Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nugget bridge major 4
I joined too! I'm in flight C Smile I'm having my battle later tonight!
good luck man let us know how you get on Smile
I lost Sad I played really bad. I was so nervous.. it's not over yet tho Smile
ah don't worry plenty more people to battle Smile you'll get used to the nerves Smile
Flight C is obvi the best flight haha. It's fun to know even more people of the forum are in there :D

Also the guy I have to battle is 9 hours ahead of me, that's pretty harsh with planning the battle but I think we're getting closer to getting a time and date for our battle. But he seems like a nice guy so that makes planning this a lot easier :P
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Feb 5, 2015, 12:57 PM)jimmmmeny Wrote: ah don't worry plenty more people to battle Smile you'll get used to the nerves Smile

yeah, I feel more confident now! I just need more practise :D

(Feb 5, 2015, 01:05 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Flight C is obvi the best flight haha. It's fun to know even more people of the forum are in there :D

Also the guy I have to battle is 9 hours ahead of me, that's pretty harsh with planning the battle but I think we're getting closer to getting a time and date for our battle. But he seems like a nice guy so that makes planning this a lot easier  :P

hehe yeah! :P Ooh time difference can be a pain sometimes. Sad hope you win Eeveeli Smile
Didn't realise so many people from the forum joined. Good luck to all of you :D
I'm in the C flight. First ever major for me. Hopefully I'll make cut.
... Wow did they put us all in the C flight on purpose Kappa

(Feb 5, 2015, 02:52 PM)Pokebeys Wrote: I'm in the C flight. First ever major for me. Hopefully I'll make cut.

Yea same here! Good luck :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Good luck everyone!