Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nugget bridge major 4
(Feb 19, 2015, 10:45 AM)Eckley Wrote: He was obviously scared of losing, so he wanted the free win Kappa
Ikr eckley i mean its not like he had op mons Kappa
Still 4-0 them Smile

But seriously that person really thinks someone can counterteam them in like 5-10 minutes? Maybe in Cybertron's world but you had your reasons to leave which should be understandable. What you said there about time issues reminds me when I schedule trades with people back at former FB group and they respond back till like a few days later or ramdomly. Like wtf I'm not gonna be online the whole dang time with my game.
(Feb 19, 2015, 10:57 AM)Black117 Wrote: Still 4-0 them Smile

But seriously that person really thinks someone can counterteam them in like 5-10 minutes? Maybe in Cybertron's world but you had your reasons to leave which should be understandable. What you said there about time issues remains me when I schedule trades with people back at a FB group and they respond back till like a few days later or ramdomly. Like wtf I'm not gonna be online the whole dang time with my game.

Thats why i dont enter Nugget Bridge tourneys
(Feb 19, 2015, 10:57 AM)Black117 Wrote: Still 4-0 them Smile

But seriously that person really thinks someone can counterteam them in like 5-10 minutes? Maybe in Cybertron's world but you had your reasons to leave which should be understandable. What you said there about time issues remains me when I schedule trades with people back at a FB group and they respond back till like a few days later or ramdomly. Like wtf I'm not gonna be online the whole dang time with my game.

This. You are online and can message me to tell me you like the trade but can't trade me when i'm ready but certainly can while i'm sleeping at 3AM in the morning. I have no clue what the guy was worried about me switching my team. My team naturally hard countered his so I wasn't even worried about it. But last thing I needed was him saying something to the judges that wasn't true and getting me DQ'd
I mean Seriously why be so stupid take a mans word lol
They really thought I would pull something and not stick to being an honest battler lol
so i'm 1-2 its an uphill battle from here lol
I'm 5-0 in flight A :D
#TeamForum

Go Tygaa Go!!
holy god you're taking souls :] good job man i'm 2-3 lolz