Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nugget bridge major 4
I'm 2-0 :D
#TeamForum

congrats man keep it up Smile my round 2 opponent isn't being very helpful in organising our battle, hopefully i'll have it done soon
If it continues there is a feature that allows you to add your flight organizer into the conversation
#TeamForum

I had to drop out lol My opponent was ready to complain because I did one battle and asked for a 5-10 min pause while I went and helped my parents with something. I said forget it and asked to be dropped from it.
Lol like you can make a counter team in 5-10 minutes
#TeamForum

(Feb 19, 2015, 10:20 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: Lol like you can make a counter team in 5-10 minutes

True
(Feb 19, 2015, 10:15 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: I had to drop out lol My opponent was ready to complain because I did one battle and asked for a 5-10 min pause while I went and helped my parents with something. I said forget it and asked to be dropped from it.

I can't believe he/she was going to complain! That's ridiculous! Like Tygaa said, you wouldn't have been able to counter team in 5-10 mins

Also Congrats Tygaa on being 2-0 :D
(Feb 19, 2015, 10:15 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: I had to drop out lol My opponent was ready to complain because I did one battle and asked for a 5-10 min pause while I went and helped my parents with something. I said forget it and asked to be dropped from it.

Damn this opponent is yours must have been very adamant about the battle schedule. Like you guys are using the same teams, so if there is any changes it would be recorded (I presummed) in the vs recorder (except maybe evs). Hopefully you battle that person again and 4-0 them Smile
(Feb 19, 2015, 10:20 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: Lol like you can make a counter team in 5-10 minutes

THIS. ALL OF THIS.

(Feb 19, 2015, 10:32 AM)Eckley Wrote: I can't believe he/she was going to complain! That's ridiculous! Like Tygaa said, you wouldn't have been able to counter team in 5-10 mins

Also Congrats Tygaa on being 2-0 :D

Yeah and I wasn't about having any of that. But yeah Congrats Tygaa on owning it in the hardest flight there is hahaha.

(Feb 19, 2015, 10:37 AM)Black117 Wrote: Damn this opponent is yours must have been very adamant about the battle schedule. Like you guys are using the same teams, so if there is any changes it would be recorded (I presummed) in the vs recorder (except maybe evs). Hopefully you battle that person again and 4-0 them Smile

I told him I wasn't even messing with my team and he was still ready to go say something about it. It was more ignorant because I had to be up and battling him at 9AM because of his time, so I did and beat him in game one, then he acts like that. C'mon now.
He was obviously scared of losing, so he wanted the free win Kappa