Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

OGaryOak's Shiny Journal !
nice shinys, my favorite shiny i got in gen 7 is my shiny jangmo-o, it hatched after 1 egg i was in disbelief it's so pink and yellow :D
@Skulblaka01  thanks for the kind words !
Congrats on that awesome 7th gen shiny! its pink and yellow contrast is very cool  and in 1 egg that is Some  awesome luck!!
Lucky Baby Shinies FTW   :D
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
added some new 6th and 7th gen shinies  Cool

would love to hear of others shiny hunts/stories in 7th generation !! 
so far ive been having alot of fun and success !

good luck on all your hunts 
and as always 
may the shiny oddz be ever in your favor  Cool
That's a nice Shiny Journal here! my first shiny in 7th gen was Wimpod at 858 Sr got lucky there 

Im now hunting Sandygast even if it's 30% (3 damn Staryu allready Sad). and you, what are you hunting now?
with over 17 000 Sr of Sandygast i never had so much trouble with a shiny cant even imagine your Torchic at 33 743  Sad
(Jan 11, 2017, 12:51 PM)Modded Wrote: That's a nice Shiny Journal here! my first shiny in 7th gen was Wimpod at 858 Sr got lucky there 

Im now hunting Sandygast even if it's 30% (3 damn Staryu allready Sad). and you, what are you hunting now?
with over 17 000 Sr of Sandygast i never had so much trouble with a shiny cant even imagine your Torchic at 33 743  Sad

@Modded Thanks for the kind Words ! lol yeahhhhhh Torchic was a mountain but when i finally scaled it and reached the top i saw the stars and i saw it was good Cool  17,000 is quite a feat! and ahhh i know what you mean a shiny is a shiny but once you already have the entire evolution chain its like "yaHHhhhh a shiny darn "  I hope the little black sand castle shines for you soon ! (sandygast is such an awesome gen 7 mon and im a huge fan of its shiny)  P.S. (Props for your Tenacity and sticking with the 30%encounter hunt i recently shelved my 5%Oranguru RandomEncounter after 3 phases of success to SR for Starter SOS is soooo much easier but nabbing the prize at the low encounter odds is just something special :D
and I'm
Currently working on 3 different Hunts (lol) all starter quests(RIP my time) : Generation 7 Moon (Rowlet) @2,941 SR 2:45min / Generation 6 Pokemon X (Froakie) @ 3,029 SR 1:25min / Generation 5 White 2 (Tepig) @ 645 SR 0:45mins

and as always 
may the shiny oddz be ever in your favor!
I've had terrible luck shiny hunting up until this last week.  In the span of this week I've found 3 shinies.  I got a shiny Hypno on random encounters when I was level grinding.  Got a shiny male Salandit while trying to get a good IV female (the shiny has perfect IVs) and a shiny Gumshoos last night on random encounters.  All were with the shiny charm.
(Jan 14, 2017, 11:21 AM)ShinyMudkip Wrote: I've had terrible luck shiny hunting up until this last week.  In the span of this week I've found 3 shinies.  I got a shiny Hypno on random encounters when I was level grinding.  Got a shiny male Salandit while trying to get a good IV female (the shiny has perfect IVs) and a shiny Gumshoos last night on random encounters.  All were with the shiny charm.

@ShinyMudkip I feel like that happens to me alot as well, where i will have really bad luck swings (0 shinies in forever tjfRekt ) and then awesome upswings of luck where the shinies are bountiful  :D Random Encounter shinies are AMAZING! and all 3 of those are awesome shinies to have  Congratz on your incredible luck  !!

wish me luck  :D
im really hoping one of my 3 starter hunts will end soon going on for over a week now (RIP my time) :s
Since August last year, I've been doing a road to 100 shinies challenge and I'm now facing my last hunt, Full odds, (no charm) Raikou in OR
OU MASTER RACE
Very impressive. I've found/ hatched a few shinies, including a bred Sandygast that was exactly what I wanted. Love the Registeel, I actually found a shiny one on ORAS but it wasn't the nature I wanted so I SR'd over it xD I'm really picky. I did get a Shiny Regirock that turned out to have the correct nature though :p

Awesome work!
it's 2022 and we livin
I havent shiny hunted in gen 7 but I fould a shiny pouchyena after about 34 eggs my first legit shiny (my brother hacked in some shinys for me) I know that some people have done hundreds musuda methed
I is the luck