Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
(Jan 11, 2015, 04:57 PM)tygaa2 Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 04:53 PM)HartBreaker Wrote: Ok so if Kai/Jolt altered his team since the beginning of the tourny, should he restore exactly what it was or what needs to happen?

Yes the team you used in round one is the team you have to use the entire tournament

So your saying I should tell him to change it back?
@HartBreaker ask justin or one of the tournament mods what you should do
#TeamForum

Yes he should change it back. I'm sure he can rematch battle videos to see what pokemon held what if needed but his team should be 100% the same in round 1 thru 6
(Jan 11, 2015, 06:10 PM)Vexian Wrote: Yes he should change it back. I'm sure he can rematch battle videos to see what pokemon held what if needed but his team should be 100% the same in round 1 thru 6

Ok well I told him to change his team back to its original state. He said he was unaware of the vgc15 rules & he'll make it like it was to begin with. Unfortunately he doesn't have any of the battle codes on the forums so I have no way to verify his honesty.
(Jan 11, 2015, 07:28 PM)HartBreaker Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 06:10 PM)Vexian Wrote: Yes he should change it back. I'm sure he can rematch battle videos to see what pokemon held what if needed but his team should be 100% the same in round 1 thru 6

Ok well I told him to change his team back to its original state. He said he was unaware of the vgc15 rules & he'll make it like it was to begin with. Unfortunately he doesn't have any of the battle codes on the forums so I have no way to verify his honesty.

It's the best that you can do. Sometimes you just have to trust people. Yeah if he's dishonest you may lose something but at least you go out honorably. The only one that really loses is them.
But you just have to believe in the good of humanity, the good of this community and the good of the individual
So my battle against justing should happen sometime tonight... So wish me luck guys I'm gonna need it. Also I think this battle may be the only time that anyone won't really need to "report all round 16 battles to a moderator" Wink
GL Vexian!
#TeamForum

Thanks! It has been my life long dream to defeat the greatest pokemon master of all time and I will try my hardest to smite the lord goomy down! All hail chatot!
(Jan 12, 2015, 07:05 AM)Vexian Wrote: So my battle against justing should happen sometime tonight... So wish me luck guys I'm gonna need it. Also I think this battle may be the only time that anyone won't really need to "report all round 16 battles to a moderator" Wink

Go to town on him and wreck him!
Hey Justin and everyone else, Here's my battle Vs Penguin (Veronica)

Please watch this, It's probably the best and closest match I've ever had (I think it may be YouTube worthy Justin Kappa)

[Code removed to stop spoilers until after the stream]

also am I supposed to send this to a mod? and if so, which one?