Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
(Jan 12, 2015, 02:56 PM)Eckley Wrote: Hey Justin and everyone else, Here's my battle Vs Penguin (Veronica)

Please watch this, It's probably the best and closest match I've ever had (I think it may be YouTube worthy Justin Kappa)

[Battlecode removed]

also am I supposed to send this to a mod? and if so, which one?

Ulricka or N_Nonymous
via PM on the forum? or twitch? or either?
(Jan 12, 2015, 03:08 PM)Eckley Wrote: via PM on the forum? or twitch? or either?

probably doesnt matter since they get it either way, i'd assume via forum PM
Time for me to start prepping myself physically and mentally for Jflynn... this is going to be one intense battle
(Jan 12, 2015, 03:09 PM)Vexian Wrote: Time for me to start prepping myself physically and mentally for Jflynn... this is going to be one intense battle

you can do it man i believe in you :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Justin I need to apologize, because as Evilsabre just pointed out, It may have ruined the results for the steam
(Jan 12, 2015, 03:15 PM)Eckley Wrote: Justin I need to apologize, because as Evilsabre just pointed out, It may have ruined the results for the steam

Genius :D If it turn out to have been an error you shall be punished by having the battle against amoogus until vgc 20 :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Btw who wins now in that Match ? :D
lol I sometimes have brain farts and things like this happen. although I just realised people can check the bracket to find out anyway
I'm not going to post it shifu, so that the people who haven't watched it won't know

Edit: Just removed the code to stop spoilers until after the stream