Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
(Jan 13, 2015, 05:29 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 04:23 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote: Still can't believe I got into the top 8. I'm battling Chim Friday, that is where my reign ends kappa

i dont know who you will be battling CP, because there's supposedly some flak going on about that battle. Supposedly in chim and coroal's battle, Coroal was winning and was about to 3-0, but then chim DC'd, maybe on purpose. there's no real way to prove it though.

Never thought Vinny would DC like that, especially since I met him IRL. And I did get a PM ( not stating who) that there is a flaw in the honor system, but I guess we'll wait and see.

I'll just take it with a grain of salt now.

(Jan 13, 2015, 04:30 PM)Eckley Wrote: Good luck to both of you

I hope he shows our battle penguin, just so everyone can see how close it was :D

Haha, I know! :D
Looks like the William vs jake match never happened or maybe they just didn't report the outcome on the bracket.
(Jan 15, 2015, 06:07 AM)Vexian Wrote: Looks like the William vs jake match never happened or maybe they just didn't report the outcome on the bracket.

This. It is holding up for the next round.
(Jan 15, 2015, 09:39 AM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2015, 06:07 AM)Vexian Wrote: Looks like the William vs jake match never happened or maybe they just didn't report the outcome on the bracket.

I contest that they both should be DQ'd and I shall replace them on the grounds that Justin beat me unfairly with a 0 turn Freeze kappa
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Jan 15, 2015, 09:50 AM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2015, 09:39 AM)IceyGamer Wrote:

I contest that they both should be DQ'd and I shall replace them on the grounds that Justin beat me unfairly with a 0 turn Freeze kappa

>inb4 salt fest
Alright everyone the semi finals and grand finals for this should conclude today live on http://twitch.tv/thejustinflynn around 2pm PST be there!

We'll start by watching the top 16.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 16, 2015, 11:20 AM)Justin Wrote: Alright everyone the semi finals and grand finals for this should conclude today live on http://twitch.tv/thejustinflynn around 2pm PST be there!

I wish I could be there but unfortunately I'll be at my house and we haven't gotten our internet hookup yet. So I'll have to watch it on replay.
(Jan 16, 2015, 11:20 AM)Justin Wrote: Alright everyone the semi finals and grand finals for this should conclude today live on http://twitch.tv/thejustinflynn around 2pm PST be there!

Kk boss!
Gl everyone ♥
GL Smile HF
#TeamForum