Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:56 PM)CokeSlayer Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:55 PM)UnfriendlySkunk Wrote: wow great battle cokeslayer that was intense

That was awesome! Do you want to post the Battle Code? Or do you want to keep a secret on your team?

ill post the battle code if your cool with it
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:56 PM)UnfriendlySkunk Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:56 PM)CokeSlayer Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:55 PM)UnfriendlySkunk Wrote: wow great battle cokeslayer that was intense

That was awesome! Do you want to post the Battle Code? Or do you want to keep a secret on your team?

ill post the battle code if your cool with it

Totally fine, it's really long though! lol
Alright got past round one with some hax involved. Really hoping to get far in this tournament.
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:57 PM)Black117 Wrote: Alright got past round one with some hax involved. Really hoping to get far in this tournament.

Paralysis hax is real Kappa
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:57 PM)Black117 Wrote: Alright got past round one with some hax involved. Really hoping to get far in this tournament.

CL3G-WWWW-WWWS-VNT3
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:54 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:39 PM)CokeSlayer Wrote: Good luck Skunky! Let's battle! :D

Good luck buddy in the tournament battle :D

Thanks! The Rarely Use Pokemon shall make it to the tournament someday, but not today Kappa

We all are. I'm personally kinda scared to play Evilsabre lol
ill update my post with the battle codes shortly, im trying for a world record of the fastest attempt to get a battle ready pokemon from scratch ever!
(Jan 5, 2015, 05:01 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:

We all are. I'm personally kinda scared to play Evilsabre lol

I think I have a few tricks up my sleeve I haven't revealed yet. My battle code is zzww-wwww-wwws-vlhm
(Jan 5, 2015, 05:04 PM)Vexian Wrote: ill update my post with the battle codes shortly, im trying for a world record of the fastest attempt to get a battle ready pokemon from scratch ever!

My record was 5 hours and still had to IV breed AND at night. Sucked but I game in 3rd for the tournament.