Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
I can defiantly agree that going against icy is a tough matchup. He gave me a good practice match last night. Congrats on moving forward evil.
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:33 PM)evilsabre Wrote: icey gave me possibly 1 of the hardest matches I've ever played i really only got through due to an absolutely clutch double protect going off...

and here's the match guys MF5W-WWWW-WWWT-AZS9

Spoiler alert lol
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
so excited, about to have my match soon Smile
I'm not the only one who forgot to checks the moves on their pokemon! I know how that feels Icey. xD

Also nice battle Evil and Icey, I enjoyed watching it :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Jan 6, 2015, 01:38 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:33 PM)evilsabre Wrote: icey gave me possibly 1 of the hardest matches I've ever played i really only got through due to an absolutely clutch double protect going off...

Spoiler alert lol

the fact i said i got through to round 2 like 3 post earlier didn't give it way at all XD
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:40 PM)evilsabre Wrote:

Spoiler alert lol

the fact i said i got through to round 2 like 3 post earlier didn't give it way at all XD

SPOILERS! Maybe I didn't read that post did you ever think of that? So inconsiderate lol
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:41 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:40 PM)evilsabre Wrote:

Spoiler alert lol

SPOILERS! Maybe I didn't read that post did you ever think of that? So inconsiderate lol

my condolences for your loss of a spoiler free video Sad
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
It was still a good game though Icey. That double protect from evil though [Image: chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png]

Edit: I see we are talking about spoilers. Evil already mentioned it so I didn't spoil anything right? Kappa
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:44 PM)Eckley Wrote: It was still a good game though Icey. That double protect from evil though [Image: chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png]

Edit: I see we are talking about spoilers. Evil already mentioned it so I didn't spoil anything right? Kappa

It felt like there was 3 double protects that got off. I challenged their luck with it and I lost haha.
Time to hit the drawing board for a new team.
I'm not ready for tomorrow. *heavy breathing*