Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
(Jan 7, 2015, 09:38 AM)Eckley Wrote: The Banned thread probably has so many because Team Forum keep going of topic Kappa

dont make me go In there and ban team forum for going off topic in the you're banned thread because I will!
(Jan 7, 2015, 10:12 AM)Justin Wrote: Live stream to go over round one will be on friday around 2pm PST.

What do you mean go over round 1? Are you going to show the battles?
(Jan 7, 2015, 10:14 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 10:12 AM)Justin Wrote: Live stream to go over round one will be on friday around 2pm PST.

What do you mean go over round 1? Are you going to show the battles?

Probably showing the best battles of round 1

How is this being held? Just watching the round 1 battles or discussing how the tournament is going so far?
@Vex Oh Ok

@Icey This is what I was wondering
(Jan 7, 2015, 10:17 AM)Eckley Wrote: @Vex Oh Ok

@Icey This is what I was wondering

Maybe like Vexian said it is just watching the best battles from round 1. I bet there are some really close ones.
If that's the case I may send Justin my battle video from round 1, but honestly I think the video of me vs icy was epic. It wasnt official or anything but it was still a really great battle none the less. So justin if you are interested in showing that one as well let me know and I will post it or pm it to you or something
(Jan 7, 2015, 10:19 AM)Vexian Wrote: If that's the case I may send Justin my battle video from round 1, but honestly I think the video of me vs icy was epic. It wasnt official or anything but it was still a really great battle none the less. So justin if you are interested in showing that one as well let me know and I will post it or pm it to you or something

How bout nahhh. That one can stay hidden from stream.
A www... I thought it was a great battle and would be perfect for a live stream.
(Jan 7, 2015, 10:27 AM)Vexian Wrote: A www... I thought it was a great battle and would be perfect for a live stream.

It was a very good battle Just not trying to get all my losses viewed on stream to the hundereds of people who watch the stream every time. lol