Poll: Should we have a tournament at the end of the season?
This poll is closed.
Yes
85.71%
12 85.71%
No
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] PokemonForever.com Triple Team Challenge: SEASON 2 (closed)
Who won? And if so for next season can i enter with my team?
Technically speaking, a couple of the teams on the other side of the bracket never finished their battles (the top 4 teams) shown on the page 9 of the thread designating playoff teams. My team was able to make it to the finals (team shadow ballin) but never battled at all since only one of the teams finished their play off matches to advance to the semis while the other two haven't which is why there wasn't no formal victor. I guess I could ask anime or mitch about it again though honestly some of the teams kinda lost interest midway.

I think season 3 would only start if we have a good pool of people who are interested in playing for about 6 weeks (or 10 if counting potential playoffs). Like halfway there a couple of the teams dropped out because of the lack of communication and those who dropped just visited the site a couple of time. Besides I'd think its better off to have this again once the new vgc format is announced in December or January while we strictly follow the rules of having different Pokemon species. This includes even Bo3 as well since that's how one of the Nugget Bridge mods decided on during playoffs with Bo3.
yeah that sounds good cause i have 1 partner and we are both interested. just need 1 more person who is really intersted and yeah waiting for vgc 16 would be a good idea
(Nov 6, 2015, 03:07 PM)Jetman99 Wrote: yeah that sounds good cause i have 1 partner and we are both interested. just need 1 more person who is really intersted and yeah waiting for vgc 16 would be a good idea

This kinda died out, During this Summer [For US] I could start another, but thats if im interested in running it.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad