Poll: Should we have a tournament at the end of the season?
This poll is closed.
Yes
85.71%
12 85.71%
No
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] PokemonForever.com Triple Team Challenge: SEASON 2 (closed)
We are NOT accepting teams for season 2 of TTC any longer. Week 1 begins tomorrow and each team will have 6 matches, one per week. The top 8 teams will qualify for a tournament at the end of the season where matches will be streamed by Thejustinflynn. Look at Animekid7's last post for which team yours will be facing. SAVE YOU'RE BATTLECODES. PM them to me or Animekid7. Good luck!
My friend code is 2981-7258-3711
Marcusube fc is 3110-3920-1321
Increasinglyyusel fc is 4253-3984-7673
Week 1 of Triple Team Challenge begins NOW. All matches must be submitted to me or Animekid7 by 2 PM EST next Sunday. If your matches are not submitted by then it will be an automatic loss for the team that made the least effort. Please don't forget and have fun. Save your battle codes but DON'T post them here. PM the results and battle codes to me or Aninekid7. If your opponent has used the same Pokemon please let us know. Save the battle codes for proof. Good luck and have fun!
I'm having an issue. Full Power like Brolly's team didn't give us their forum names. I'm currently trying to PM each of their members but I can only reach the captain
[Insert signature here]
(Jul 13, 2015, 08:28 PM)Marcusube Wrote: I'm having an issue. Full Power like Brolly's team didn't give us their forum names. I'm currently trying to PM each of their members but I can only reach the captain

If you are able to get a hold of the captain tell him, I'll also try to contact him, if they don't respond by Sunday you'll get the win and (potentials remove them if it becomes an issue )
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Would you mind putting the link to the player spreadsheet onto the battlefy page? I hate having to dig through the forum trying to find it :P
(Jul 15, 2015, 02:39 PM)Pokebeys Wrote: Would you mind putting the link to the player spreadsheet onto the battlefy page? I hate having to dig through the forum trying to find it :P
sure ill add it Smile

edit: i put it in the about section
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jul 15, 2015, 02:40 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Jul 15, 2015, 02:39 PM)Pokebeys Wrote: Would you mind putting the link to the player spreadsheet onto the battlefy page? I hate having to dig through the forum trying to find it :P
sure ill add it Smile

edit: i put it in the about section

thanks so much!
Thumbs Up 
(Jun 27, 2015, 08:08 PM)yugiohtrav12 Wrote: Team Name: The Wanted Smashers
[Captain] Chimchared7 FC: 5343-8728-1547 ign Vinny
ConnorJBeer FC: 1091-8866-5476 ign Connor
Yugiohtrav12 FC: 2552-2601-8892 ign Travis

GG
You have until 2 PM EST tomorrow to report matches. Report them to me or Aninekid7. If your opponent isn't responding you don't have to much time left so please try to contact your opponents.